The Dakotas

Exactly, this is why we can't have nice things .. You know, like paid family leave that leaves us quite literally LAST in amongst all first (AND second) world countries.

Sad for Uncle Joe to have to show upon the world stage with that embarrassing reality.
If you like paid family leave then take it? My bro in law has 8 weeks vacation per year. He has been with the same Company for 27 yrs. How much more vacation should he get?

Never moving. I'm staying to prevent people like you from destroying America.
How am I destroying it? I do not have a criminal record, I pay my taxes, I volunteer my time, I sit on a college BOD, I donated convalescent plasma to help those afflicted with COVID.

What specifically am I doing to destroy America? You truly are vermin.

Exactly, this is why we can't have nice things .. You know, like paid family leave that leaves us quite literally LAST in amongst all first (AND second) world countries.

Sad for Uncle Joe to have to show upon the world stage with that embarrassing reality.
The US and Papau New Guinea are the only 2 countries in the world without paid family leave.

WE'RE NUMBER ONE - USA USA!! :rolleyes:
Doc since you're not a coward and john doe 101 is. Maybe you can answer this for him. How am I destroying America that he needs to save it from me?

john doe 101 said:
Never moving. I'm staying to prevent people like you from destroying America.
How am I destroying it? I do not have a criminal record, I pay my taxes, I volunteer my time, I sit on a college BOD, I donated convalescent plasma to help those afflicted with COVID.

What specifically am I doing to destroy America? You truly are vermin.

Forum List

Back