The Curse of Oak Island

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
1708352496486.gif

The show has been on for ten years teasing a weekly major find and delivering nothing

How gullible are people?

I love the show. Here's why: because of my love of history.

Yeah they haven't found much treasure, but it's blatantly obvious that something happened on that island, several somethings in fact and none of it is known to history.

Personally I believe that there was treasure on that island but that the depositors retrieved it long ago. Anything that was left was found by the cabbage farming ex-slave who lived there and suddenly became the richest man in Nova Scotia.

Who built that stone road and why? Who built the structure uncovered in Smith's Cove a few years back and why? Who built the structure on lot 5 that they are digging up now and why?

There is evidence of some impressive activity on that island that has been lost to history. I find that incredibly fascinating.

I love the show. Here's why: because of my love of history.

Yeah they haven't found much treasure, but it's blatantly obvious that something happened on that island, several somethings in fact and none of it is known to history.

Personally I believe that there was treasure on that island but that the depositors retrieved it long ago. Anything that was left was found by the cabbage farming ex-slave who lived there and suddenly became the richest man in Nova Scotia.

Who built that stone road and why? Who built the structure uncovered in Smith's Cove a few years back and why? Who built the structure on lot 5 that they are digging up now and why?

There is evidence of some impressive activity on that island that has been lost to history. I find that incredibly fascinating.
I have seen Oak Island when I was in Nova Scotia.
It is a small island just off of Mahomes Bay.

It is not hard to believe that over hundreds of years, many, many people visited that island and dumped stuff.

But there is no treasure

Forum List

Back