The Cuomo - O'Reilly discussions are definitely worth watching News Nation.

Excellent discourse, fact based on both sides. Very refreshing, very informative. News Nation is worth a look.
What is the excellent discourse you refer to. Is there a News Nation media segment you forgot to link? Is News Nation where O'Reilly is now?

What is the excellent discourse you refer to. Is there a News Nation media segment you forgot to link? Is News Nation where O'Reilly is now?
Chris Cuomo has an evening show on News Nation and frequently has discussions/debates with Bill O'Reilly. I am encourgaging folks to just tune in and see for themselves.

Chris Cuomo has an evening show on News Nation and frequently has discussions/debates with Bill O'Reilly. I am encourgaging folks to just tune in and see for themselves.
Chris Cuomo as in that former New York Governor's brother, that used to be on CNN, that I despised listening too, equally as Don Lemon on that network, the only thing worse than either one, being when they bromanced together on that network? Now I am being directed by two people that tend to keep up (even if I don't always agree with) to check not only O'reilly (who basically sounded batshit crazy near the end, in his O'Reilly way, way back on The O'Reilly Factor on that other opinion dominated network, that you don't like, but in conjunction with Chris Cuomo, that I am pretty sure, neither of us had much respect for on the CNN network, where neither one of us regretted his move out of prime-time, nor off that network all together.
I haven't looked, but I don't get it. None of the Opinion politics leopards ever really change their spots, and by now you should know this. Somewhere in your brain, I think you already know this.
Tell me why I am wrong.

Forum List

Back