The Crooked Hillary Corruption Thread

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
everything she does is for her personal profit. EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS FOR HER PERSONAL PROFIT.

CqtMWEMWYAAOT5_.jpg

• Banned
what gets at me is how is she winning this election...she has NO support from the people....NO ENTHUSIASIM....NONE....HOW IN THE HELL IS SHE WINNING! IT'S. FUCKING. RIGGED.

what gets at me is how is she winning this election...she has NO support from the people....NO ENTHUSIASIM....NONE....HOW IN THE HELL IS SHE WINNING! IT'S. FUCKING. RIGGED.

She has no support from inside the right wing bubble. Visit the real world once in a while, and you will see she has plenty of support.

Because the radical LIB MSM keeps telling us she is winning.
They keep promising she is wearing clothes when anyone with a fucking brain can see she isn't.

She is not winning.... don't believe any of it. A candidate with zero trust and no enthusiasm cannot be winning.

With This New Evidence Hillary's Corruption is Indisputable!

"Hillary And Bill Clinton’s “Foundation” has long been under suspicion as being a way for them to extract money for favors while Hillary was Secretary of State. We already have strong evidence that Foundation donors got preferential treatment. Now we have evidence that business interests used the Foundation as a way to pay for access to the State Department.

Via The Associated Press:

• More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money — either personally or through companies or groups — to the Clinton Foundation. It’s an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

• At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

The evidence CONTINUES to pile up that Hillary used her position at State to fuel her shady Foundation and line her family’s pockets with millions."

Forum List

Back