The Criminal called hillary

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
More than enough evidence has been presented and documented to demonstrate very clearly the deviant and criminal hillary who cares about nothing but the pursuit of power and no doubt she would rather go to an early grave than give up her insane lust for power..it controls her, it dominates her and it will be ruinous for America if it is given to her.

CvEi6uSWAAE09GA.jpg

LOL!! the enquirer!!! .nuf said , the paper of choice for the white trash crowd on the supermarket line

LOL!! the enquirer!!! .nuf said , the paper of choice for the white trash crowd on the supermarket line

Was not aware that you went into supermarkets. I thought your kind preferred to frequent convenience stores in order to catch a lone clerk at work whom you could strongarm and steal your Swisher Sweets.

But Democrats dont give a flip because the party regularly violates the election laws in every election and they are also teamed up with criminal syndicates as well.

If we dont put these degenerates back in the bottle and flush it the Republic is dead.

More than enough evidence has been presented and documented to demonstrate very clearly the deviant and criminal hillary who cares about nothing but the pursuit of power and no doubt she would rather go to an early grave than give up her insane lust for power..it controls her, it dominates her and it will be ruinous for America if it is given to her.

CvEi6uSWAAE09GA.jpg
It was The National Enquirer who took John Edwards down..

But Democrats dont give a flip because the party regularly violates the election laws in every election and they are also teamed up with criminal syndicates as well.

If we dont put these degenerates back in the bottle and flush it the Republic is dead.

Exactly...............The Clinton Mob - Criminal Empire of Bill and Hillary Clinton
they are as bad as their buddies the criminal empire of the Bushs who also have their fair share of dead bodies they are behind.

CvEi6uSWAAE09GA.jpg
It was The National Enquirer who took Gary Hart down.

Yep>>>>>>>>>>>The <i>National Enquirer</i> Has Been Right Before

CvEi6uSWAAE09GA.jpg
It was The National Enquirer who took Gary Hart down.

Yep>>>>>>>>>>>The <i>National Enquirer</i> Has Been Right Before
I has to correct the name. It was John Edwards. Gary Hart did himself in. ""Follow me." LOL

Forum List

Back