The Creation Of White Nationalism

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Who do we have to thank?

1.Somehow, when it comes to any narrative put forth by the Left, the Democrats/Liberals, the story is never what they say it is.
Every argument of theirs is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Remember this lie?

"Well, I say to them tonight, there's not a liberal America and a conservative America; there's the United States of America.”

"There's not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America.” Barack Obama, Democrat Ten years ago: Obama makes national debut

This, from the party that survives on identity politics, divide and conquer.

While they lie and suggest unity, the Democrats can never praise nationalism, as the term is the opposite of what they try to do….Balkanize the population.

The Democrats wanted to put Obama on Mt. Rushmore, but there wasn't enough room for two more faces.

2.That’s what they say out loud. Here’s what they said behind your back:

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

“But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.
All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."

Somehow the interests of the majority white population of the nation didn’t, and don’t, align with the interests of the Democrat Party.

What is the majority racial group supposed to do when the Democrats throw them, white folks, under the bus????

Do you see who created the backlash of white nationalism?

The Democrats.

Next post….how the Democrats smear the group that is simply stating that they have rights in America, too.

Somehow the interests of the majority white population of the nation didn’t, and don’t, align with the interests of the Democrat Party.

What is the majority racial group supposed to do when the Democrats throw them, white folks, under the bus????

Or you just realize that there's only so much time you waste trying to get the votes of people who are never going to support you.

The real problem with the white working class is that by and large, it votes against it's own economic interests. None of these guys will say, "I want to vote for lower wages so the queers don't get married and the darkies don't move into my neighborhood", but that's kind of the choice they make.

The GOP has gotten very adept at playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears over economic pragmatism. It's why nine of the last ten recessions started when the GOP was in charge, and they've never paid a political price for that. If anything, the White Working Class males get more intransigent.

Or you just realize that there's only so much time you waste trying to get the votes of people who are never going to support you.

The real problem with the white working class is that by and large, it votes against it's own economic interests. None of these guys will say, "I want to vote for lower wages so the queers don't get married and the darkies don't move into my neighborhood", but that's kind of the choice they make.

The GOP has gotten very adept at playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears over economic pragmatism. It's why nine of the last ten recessions started when the GOP was in charge, and they've never paid a political price for that. If anything, the White Working Class males get more intransigent.

Was there anything in the OP that you could actually refute...."is not, Isssssss nooottttttt!!!!" is hardly acceptable outside of government school.

So...everything I posted is true, correct, and accurate.

Excellent.

Now, back to your blanket fort.

Was there anything in the OP that you could actually refute...."is not, Isssssss nooottttttt!!!!" is hardly acceptable outside of government school.

Excellent.

1/2 of white people are democrats . It’s rediculous to say they jettison white people.

Who do we have to thank?

1.Somehow, when it comes to any narrative put forth by the Left, the Democrats/Liberals, the story is never what they say it is.
Every argument of theirs is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Remember this lie?

"Well, I say to them tonight, there's not a liberal America and a conservative America; there's the United States of America.”

"There's not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America.” Barack Obama, Democrat Ten years ago: Obama makes national debut

This, from the party that survives on identity politics, divide and conquer.

While they lie and suggest unity, the Democrats can never praise nationalism, as the term is the opposite of what they try to do….Balkanize the population.

The Democrats wanted to put Obama on Mt. Rushmore, but there wasn't enough room for two more faces.

2.That’s what they say out loud. Here’s what they said behind your back:

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."

“But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.
All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."

Do you see who created the backlash of white nationalism?

The Democrats.

Next post….how the Democrats smear the group that is simply stating that they have rights in America, too.

White Nationalism is almost Non-Existant here in America. Their huge Washington DC rally this month organized by Jason Kessler drew nearly 2 dozen alt right nazis.

Considering the fact that news media sources embed reporters into these groups as and FBI and other law enforcement plants undercover cops into radical political groups like the KKK, probably less than 1/2 the turnout was actual racist. Indeed, considering how tiny the White National groups are, there is a good chance they are all either reporters or undercover cops.

14fc023a-65f8-4b7b-80e7-a4ae8fad178b-original.gif

President Trump is right that Dave Duke is really a non-entity in American politics- has zero supporters or influence.

If CNN didn't hire him as a contributor, occasionally flying him up from his retirement community to comment while they pretend he is someone important, he'd just be another geezer playing bocce ball.

President Trump is right that Dave Duke is really a non-entity in American politics- has zero supporters or influence.

If CNN didn't hire him as a contributor, occasionally flying him up from his retirement community to comment while they pretend he is someone important, he'd just be another geezer playing bocce ball.
Do you believe that Trump's words are honest?

In a word, yes. I don't know anything really about Dave Duke- except for the fact that he gets rolled out of the old folks home periodically for his commentary. I'd like to know how the gentleman lives, and his tax return. My guess is that CNN is his biggest source of income. If I don't know that much about Mr. Duke, I think that it is not that unreasonable that President Trump doesn't either

He’s a compulsive liar. Look at his actions . Just this week he was spreading racist BS about white South African farmers .

Excellent.

1/2 of white people are democrats . It’s rediculous to say they jettison white people.

I didn't say it, the Democrat Party said it, as I quoted from the NYTimes.

As usual, you've put your foot in your mouth again.

Forum List

Back