The country is now GOP nation.....why still hostility from its base?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The conservative movement has spread clearly across this nation and the Dem's are at a grave disadvantage. From Washington to the governorships, the GOP are now in charge of our nations brick and morter issues, yes? Why then do we still have white people pissed off?

I think I know why....because after the 2014 landslide election they won...NOTHING
Trump as far as jobs and promised prosperity, they will soon see again, nothing.....LOLOLOLO

The conservative movement has spread clearly across this nation and the Dem's are at a grave disadvantage. From Washington to the governorships, the GOP are now in charge of our nations brick and morter issues, yes? Why then do we still have white people pissed off?

I think I know why....because after the 2014 landslide election they won...NOTHING
Trump as far as jobs and promised prosperity, they will soon see again, nothing.....LOLOLOLO

You mad bro?

Won nothing? Whitey is pissed off in your hood? Maybe it's just your charming personality that makes them cross the streets?

They are afraid to implement their agenda because there is going to be a lot of backlash. Also they aren't sure where Trump stands because he is a con man.

I think disgusted is more accurate. I've never been as ashamed of fellow Americans as I have been the crazy left lately
Gads

The righties ALWAYS feel the need to seethe with hatred towards the dreaded lib'ruls

it's what they do regardless of who's in power at the moment

They are afraid to implement their agenda because there is going to be a lot of backlash. Also they aren't sure where Trump stands because he is a con man.

You base that on a little over a month in office. Not sure Obama knew where the restrooms were at that point.

The righties ALWAYS feel the need to seethe with hatred towards the dreaded lib'ruls

it's what they do regardless of who's in power at the moment

Yes, we have been causing riots and interrupting meetings for months now...

We're kind of the older brother here. Eventually we tire of the little bro's taunting and childishness and remind him who's in charge.

You base that on a little over a month in office. Not sure Obama knew where the restrooms were at that point.
Trump is on vaca every weekend and golfing up a storm! Of course now that it isn't Obama you aren't outraged anymore eh hypocrite?

Trump is on vaca every weekend and golfing up a storm! Of course now that it isn't Obama you aren't outraged anymore eh hypocrite?

Works hard , plays hard. You take work with you on vacation Bucky? Cause that is not a vacation moron.

Obama discovered EOs, the budget crisis and obstructionism.
Obama issued fewer executive orders on average than any president since Cleveland
FT_17.01.11_execOrders.png

Works hard , plays hard. You take work with you on vacation Bucky? Cause that is not a vacation moron.
Like i figured, a hypocrite. Trump will vacation ten times more than Obama and saveliberty will be right their to defend and kiss his ass.

Like i figured, a hypocrite. Trump will vacation ten times more than Obama and saveliberty will be right their to defend and kiss his ass.

Learn what a vacation is moron.

Learn what a vacation is moron.
We all are learning Trump is on vacation everyday, as a Trumptard it may take you longer to understand.

Obama discovered EOs, the budget crisis and obstructionism.
Obama issued fewer executive orders on average than any president since Cleveland
FT_17.01.11_execOrders.png

What year was that chart made? Obama has more than 277 EOs and Executive memos, which have the same effect.
Kissing ass again I see. Mannnnnn you picked the wrong guy for that lol

You're the one who can't figure out what the subject is Bucky.

Forum List

Back