The Countdown is On....

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
11 days and no police report, which is public knowledge, has come from the Ferguson P.D.
Why?

If Wilson was badly injured by Brown, as Faux Noise's "source" states, then why haven't they posted photos of him like the Orlando P.D. did of Zimmerman?

Where's the FPD autopsy results?

As the old saying goes, if you have nothing to hide, then hide nothing. Keep the quivering little mass of semi-human protoplasm with a badge in Nebraska if he's so fucking scared, but release the photos of his battered head and bulging fracked eyeball.

Because.....

1) The cop is innocent

2) Because innocent, they're trying to get plans in place for controlling the riots the animals will start once the truth comes out

BUT, that would take away one reason for the looters and rioters NOT to loot and riot...after all who wants to hear about what really happened when you already have a reason to pillage!....Besides, politically, for the Democrats, this info could quell the activities and bring back the IRS, VA, Benghazi, ISIS and Russian scandals to the front page, putting the obumanation back on page 1 with his OBUNGLES!

29qe0kg.jpg

The pooleece chef announced this morn that Wilson did know about robbery at the time of the execution...

11 days and no police report, which is public knowledge, has come from the Ferguson P.D.
Why?

Perhaps because the investigation is ongoing? As a rule, the police will not divulge the reports until the investigation is complete. And if the investigation is complete, the evidence and reports will remain sealed at least until after the Grand Jury makes its decision. It's just the way it works. Sorry, they're job is not to accommodate you and your desires.

Yeah yeah, I know... "cover up!"

And I think you mean "public record," not "public knowledge."

If Wilson was badly injured by Brown, as Faux Noise's "source" states, then why haven't they posted photos of him like the Orlando P.D. did of Zimmerman?

Why should they?

Give it time, you'll be able to get your jollies eventually. I'm sure the pictures will be released and you'll be able to get off while looking at the photos of the beaten and bruised cop.

The PD doesn't perform the autopsy. Autopsies are performed by the morgue. They are independent of the police departments so as to remain impartial. They do not release the results of autopsies while there is still an active investigation.

As the old saying goes, if you have nothing to hide, then hide nothing. Keep the quivering little mass of semi-human protoplasm with a badge in Nebraska if he's so fucking scared, but release the photos of his battered head and bulging fracked eyeball.

They also say that if you are not guilty you don't need a lawyer, but guess what? That's exactly when you need a lawyer.

The fact of the matter is this, nothing they say or do will satisfy you. You have already convicted Wilson. You don't care about the truth. You. Don't. Care. YOU want a lynching. I'm surprised you're not on your way to wherever Wilson is with a rope. Nothing less than the man's death will satisfy you.

Because you don't care about the truth.

Why?

Perhaps because the investigation is ongoing? As a rule, the police will not divulge the reports until the investigation is complete. And if the investigation is complete, the evidence and reports will remain sealed at least until after the Grand Jury makes its decision. It's just the way it works. Sorry, they're job is not to accommodate you and your desires.

Yeah yeah, I know... "cover up!"

And I think you mean "public record," not "public knowledge."

Why should they?

Give it time, you'll be able to get your jollies eventually. I'm sure the pictures will be released and you'll be able to get off while looking at the photos of the beaten and bruised cop.

The PD doesn't perform the autopsy. Autopsies are performed by the morgue. They are independent of the police departments so as to remain impartial. They do not release the results of autopsies while there is still an active investigation.

They also say that if you are not guilty you don't need a lawyer, but guess what? That's exactly when you need a lawyer.

The fact of the matter is this, nothing they say or do will satisfy you. You have already convicted Wilson. You don't care about the truth. You. Don't. Care. YOU want a lynching. I'm surprised you're not on your way to wherever Wilson is with a rope. Nothing less than the man's death will satisfy you.

Because you don't care about the truth.

Any report zipped out in a few days would be worth just that -ZIP-. And those writing of guilt forget the most important fact; the officer has not been charged with a crime. The Constitution isn't tossed aside because the person who discharged a firearm wears a certain uniform.

Why?

Maybe they learned that, since Obama gets away with stonewalling, they can too.

I'll admit that the police department is FUCKING Wilson if they don't release the information officially before the grand jury starts. They should do it now to make a case with the public.

All the evidence that I've supports his innocence.

Why?

Does that make Oblama a mason??

I'll admit that the police department is FUCKING Wilson if they don't release the information officially before the grand jury starts. They should do it now to make a case with the public.

He has not been charged with any crime(.) And only disputed 'evidence' released. The conclusory statements he is "guilty" of anything are just that.

What evidence? Really.

It's laughable that you think you've got any evidence except the FPD STALLING and refusing to provide public information.

That speaks volumes unless it falls on deaf, racist ears like yours.

Why?

The FPD took it's talking points and moves from Congress: Another body of largely white men who get paid and do nothing.

Why?

So that's your impotent and lame response to hard questions? Too hard for you to answer, obviously. Talk about Obama when you can't address the comments. Such a typical rightie, you are.

Why?

The FPD took it's talking points and moves from Congress: Another body of largely white men who get paid and do nothing.

I am a large man but don't get paid to do nothing...What sucks is the trickling of info, about one side...

What evidence? Really.

It's laughable that you think you've got any evidence except the FPD STALLING and refusing to provide public information.

That speaks volumes unless it falls on deaf, racist ears like yours.

The evidence isn't public record, a Grand Jury has convened. Wait for the No True Bill, or Indictment. I think this was early but the officer is being tried in the media, and the riots do nothing to honor Michael Brown. Still nothing public to suggest anything but a horrible accident.

Forum List

Back