The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan

Cool, then you think it's ok that there are white people on the planet who make white babies.
Why did you try to derail from the discussion of the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan? Just trollin for brownies?

Seems that you are the only one discussing a ?plan? that you haven't presented. No information or statistics. Read the posting rules, noob.
Well if the plan I've presented for discussion is unknown to you... then why is you already have an opinion?

Cool, then you think it's ok that there are white people on the planet who make white babies.
Why did you try to derail from the discussion of the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan? Just trollin for brownies?

Seems that you are the only one discussing a ?plan? that you haven't presented. No information or statistics. Read the posting rules, noob.
Well if the plan I've presented for discussion is unknown to you... then why is you already have an opinion?
Likely because the racism is inherently obvious in the OP and you have already misused to the term genocide a few times.

If the "plan" you didn't present is represented by your Stormfront meme then I don't go there. And again: Read the posting rules.

It's real.
It's obvious, there are powers that be whom are actively promoting genocide - of everyone.
Mixed race supremacists must be stopped for the good of humanity.

Is this right? after all it's supposed to be a brown planet?
Respect+diversity_2c634a_6258167.jpg

But wait, isn't the brown planet supposed to be a good thing?

It's simple biology, human races exist for the benefit of humanity as a whole.
If we are told to simply believe that we must all be brown, then we never evolve. Any traits evolving from isolation are erased by mixing, and we become weaker as a whole. If we all end up genetically the same, then it just makes it that much easier for a single germ to wipe us all out.

Learn the true definition of biologic diversity before responding, thank you!

Think about it? who are the real racists here?
People who think, yeah maybe it's a good idea that there are more than one race...
Or those who demand there is only one race!!!

If there was a dislike button I would not have to reply.

Well, google is not your friend... still any search engine, plus observation of current institutional policies will spell it out. I suspect your attention level is limited, I present you this graphic... is it clear enough for you?
7n911sioa0ko1_540-e1447108351996-800x445.jpg

Interesting that you refer to me as "ginger", are you attempting a racial epithet? Is that "clean debate", I'm thinking you need to be banned at this point. Oh wait, you paid your shekels, I guess I will be banned.

Last edited:
It's real.
It's obvious, there are powers that be whom are actively promoting genocide - of everyone.

If we are told to simply believe that we must all be brown, then we never evolve. Any traits evolving from isolation are erased by mixing, and we become weaker as a whole. If we all end up genetically the same, then it just makes it that much easier for a single germ to wipe us all out.

People who think, yeah maybe it's a good idea that there are more than one race...

Yes the colors you see are dependent on which prism you view them through.

Well, google is not your friend... still any search engine, plus observation of current institutional policies will spell it out. I suspect your attention level is limited, I present you this graphic... is it clear enough for you?

Interesting that you refer to me as "ginger", are you attempting a racial epithet? Is that "clean debate", I'm thinking you need to be banned at this point. Oh wait, you paid your shekels, I guess I will be banned.

Is that the plan, Tyrone?

It's real.

I suppose believing in magic is all a matter of a prism too? What is your point, I'm willing to entertain it, as you have the most civil response yet.

Last edited:
It's real.

I suppose believing in magic is all a matter of a prism too? What is your point, I'm willing to entertain it, as you have the most civil response yet.

Along the lines of 'why do you see the splinter in your brother's eye while ignoring the log in your eye'.

It's real.

Along the lines of 'why do you see the splinter in your brother's eye while ignoring the log in your eye'.

As if there is no log in your own eye?
I ask this because you seem to have completely lost sight of the topic, instead you seem to delve into ad hominem?
Stay on topic please.

Tick,tick,tick......................

And no boom, isn't that a bummer?

So far we have a few puppets who claim they have no idea what the "plan" is, only that they think it is racist to question it.
Funny isn't it?
The OP has nothing of substance. Vague claims about a genocide and what I take to be a playdoh protest against mixed marriage.
What are we discussing and why is this thread still here in this forum ?

It's real.

I ask this because you seem to have completely lost sight of the topic, instead you seem to delve into ad hominem?
Stay on topic please.
It would help if you outlined what the topic even is.

You made a false analogy about the color of play-doh and then failed to deliver anything that remotely looks like a point to discuss.

Inherit the Wind

As in the eye of a hurricane, the hole whirled is watching while the multicultie regimes bang themselves into chaos and disintegration.

It's real.

Stay on topic please.

You made a false analogy about the color of play-doh and then failed to deliver anything that remotely looks like a point to discuss.
The topic has been outlined quite simply, even in kindergarten terms. If you fail to see that, then... did you even pass kindergarten?

Stay on topic please.

The topic has been outlined quite simply, even in kindergarten terms. If you fail to see that, then... did you even pass kindergarten?

Nobody here ever made it past the 3d grade so WTF is the plan?

Stay on topic please.

Is it wrong to replace a native population with immigrants?

Stay on topic please.

Is it wrong to replace a native population with immigrants?

Yes, unless you're talking about Israel. They were the original owners and they went back home.

Forum List

Back