The Contract.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
I, Some Dude with decking material to sell, acknowledge that AVG-JOE has given me $50.00 (U.S. funds) as a deposit against the sale of said decking material and if I sell it to Some Other Dude at a higher price while Joe gets a Truck, Joe gets his $50 back.

Signed:

Google Search: Contract Law

The Enforceable Contract: Americas beauty is Americas curse.

Last edited:
You got burned?

Nope. I call it 'entertaining political satire', used to point to a flaw in the system that needs to be addressed, but not burned, like 'fair taxes & appropriate regulation', as opposed to 'low taxes and no regulation'.

Contract law and enforceability of contract law is the Beauty, the typical loan, cell phone or cable service contract is the Beast.

Last edited:
Joe. I will give you your $50 back, only if you buy a decent truck....and agree to tow my boat to the beach...

Joe. I will give you your $50 back, only if you buy a decent truck....and agree to tow my boat to the beach...

If you can get your boat to my house, we won't need to tow it anywhere - I'll bring the beer and at least one average topless chick... it's not about the $50.

If you can get your boat to my house, we won't need to tow it anywhere - I'll bring the beer and at least one average topless chick... it's not about the $50.

If I get a choice, I would prefer a top of the line topless chick, and an average beer.

If I get a choice, I would prefer a top of the line topless chick, and an average beer.

:lol:

Not me... I'm married to the average topless chick and I love her. Besides, I drink exceptional beer.

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to percysunshine again.

Bummer!

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back