The constitution condemns Obama as a traitor, is there anyone that argue HE is not?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obozo gave the stand down order and murdered four Americans! You are for this piece of crap and even after he did that to our own people?!!! Put yourself in their shoes - the firefight lasted for better part of 13 F ing hours and even after they called out on a satellite phone, NOT ONE SINGLE US MILITARY ASSET WAS MOBILIZED IN A FAKE ATTEMPT FOR RESCUE. I've been saying this for years and just last week Trey Goudy of the Select Committee on the Benghazi investigation stated exactly the same thing!!

Obozo gave the stand down order and murdered four Americans! You are for this piece of crap and even after he did that to our own people?!!! Put yourself in their shoes - the firefight lasted for better part of 13 F ing hours and even after they called out on a satellite phone, NOT ONE SINGLE US MILITARY ASSET WAS MOBILIZED IN A FAKE ATTEMPT FOR RESCUE. I've been saying this for years and just last week Trey Goudy of the Select Committee on the Benghazi investigation stated exactly the same thing!!

I don't think so.

I have found no evidence Obama, or anyone gave a stand down order. Where are you getting this? The movies? The movies are wrong. Do not use anything out of Hollywood, as evidence for anything. They are into making drama, and selling tickets. Not documentary accuracy.

Forum List

Back