The Congressional Medal of Bullcrap

Trust me when I tell you that a medical deferment was hard as hell to get during the Vietnam War. Someone like Trump had a Rolodex full of medical assistance that would endorse his complaint. We weren't born yesterday which makes his analogy to people who were actually shot at and died, repugnant.

Dean's Draft History Draws Critics

"DES MOINES — A new account of how Democratic presidential front-runner Howard Dean avoided service in Vietnam through a medical deferment -- then went skiing in Colorado for 10 months -- renewed arguments Saturday that a military veteran would be able to mount a stronger challenge against President Bush."

Yep, Just like Hillary Clinton's sniper moment. Now Trump is just like them.

Nothing to do with Hillarys sniper moment.

You made a comment about how hard it was to get a medical deferment during Nam, and I gave you a link to Dean getting a deferment for his back, just prior to him spending the next 10 months snow skiing.

You made a comment about him slandering McCain, and I posted a picture of Kerry slandering every soldier serving in Nam, in front of a Congressional Committee.

But, I can see why you would want to deflect from your obvious hypocrisy.

I'm sorry I don't think replying to a picture without a comment was necessary. The subject is Trump and I can understand how you want to involve others obvious hypocrisy to the mix. All of those incidents are quite old and the only thing that makes a difference is Trump's current willingness to open an old wound for everyone to see. He made it a current affair the others did not.
You lie and your logic FAILS anyway. Reagan SUPPORTED the military and never served. He got a deferment as well. Can't remember why, hearing maybe?

Some say hearing, losing a degree of it due to all the guns fired him B westerns.

Some say sight

I am not asking anyone to respect my medical opinion, I am not a doctor. Donald Trump needs to answer the question though, the examination over his deferments and lack of service need to be fully examined.
Because YOU say so? Nope. But then I DO have questions about a server wiped clean by one of my EMPLOYEES in the SoS office. How about that?

You keep trying to change the subject. Tell me about your military service so I can judge your expertise on this subject.
YOU judge me? LMAO. Oh you liberals like to judge eh?
Do you liberals EVER do anything in life but judge?

Ah, so you have never served. I didn't think so.
I did NOT say that now did I stupid? Personal info on the net is not a good thing.

Okay, you went to military prep school, now I understand.

"DES MOINES — A new account of how Democratic presidential front-runner Howard Dean avoided service in Vietnam through a medical deferment -- then went skiing in Colorado for 10 months -- renewed arguments Saturday that a military veteran would be able to mount a stronger challenge against President Bush."

You made a comment about how hard it was to get a medical deferment during Nam, and I gave you a link to Dean getting a deferment for his back, just prior to him spending the next 10 months snow skiing.

You made a comment about him slandering McCain, and I posted a picture of Kerry slandering every soldier serving in Nam, in front of a Congressional Committee.

I'm sorry I don't think replying to a picture without a comment was necessary. The subject is Trump and I can understand how you want to involve others obvious hypocrisy to the mix. All of those incidents are quite old and the only thing that makes a difference is Trump's current willingness to open an old wound for everyone to see. He made it a current affair the others did not.
You lie and your logic FAILS anyway. Reagan SUPPORTED the military and never served. He got a deferment as well. Can't remember why, hearing maybe?

Reagan served idiot, your knowledge of all things military is the same as Donald Trump.
There was a war in Iowa? He took courses, served no time.
  1. Ronald Wilson Reagan enrolled in a series of home-study Army Extension Courses on 18 March 1935 . After completing 14 of the courses, he enlisted in the Army Enlisted Reserve on 29 April 1937 , as a Private assigned to Troop B, 322nd Cavalry at Des Moines , Iowa .
    Reagan's Military service - Ronald Reagan Presidential ...
    www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/.../military.ht...
    University of Texas at Austin
    Google

Heel spurs are caused by frequent impact and marching IS that. The military would auto defer that person because a "limper" or "hobbler" could get someone shot.

When the bullets fly your ass needs to be able to move. A few weeks you say eh? Tell that to Bill Walton when he was with the Portland Trailblazers. He missed SEASONS.

You are LYING OP and it shows.

Trust me when I tell you that a medical deferment was hard as hell to get during the Vietnam War. Someone like Trump had a Rolodex full of medical assistance that would endorse his complaint. We weren't born yesterday which makes his analogy to people who were actually shot at and died, repugnant.

A picture is worth a thousands words, I dont' think I needed to explain.

I should have realized who I was talking too

Yes, they are old...

and they point out your hypocrisy.

Slander?

Medical Deferment?

One side as guilty as the other.

Reagan served idiot, your knowledge of all things military is the same as Donald Trump.

• Ronald Wilson Reagan enrolled in a series of home-study Army Extension Courses on 18 March 1935 . After completing 14 of the courses, he enlisted in the Army Enlisted Reserve on 29 April 1937 , as a Private assigned to Troop B, 322nd Cavalry at Des Moines , Iowa .
      Google
He served, it was worlds different from Trump's "service"

Because YOU say so? Nope. But then I DO have questions about a server wiped clean by one of my EMPLOYEES in the SoS office. How about that?

You keep trying to change the subject. Tell me about your military service so I can judge your expertise on this subject.

I did NOT say that now did I stupid? Personal info on the net is not a good thing.

Air America/Ravens/Forward Air Command.
We meet in PNX every year. I am about the last one.

Yes, they are old...

Slander?

Medical Deferment?

I can't presume the point you are trying to make when you post a picture and I won't try. If you want a dialog keep it a dialog and don't let alternative media do the talking for you. Bringing up cases that have been discussed at length is rehashing old arguments. Trump made this a current event. Bringing up old stuff is entirely up to you, but don't expect commentary to things already discussed and retired.

Thank you for opening up and thank you for your service.

• Ronald Wilson Reagan enrolled in a series of home-study Army Extension Courses on 18 March 1935 . After completing 14 of the courses, he enlisted in the Army Enlisted Reserve on 29 April 1937 , as a Private assigned to Troop B, 322nd Cavalry at Des Moines , Iowa .
      Google
He served, it was worlds different from Trump's "service"

Yes, they are old...

Slander?

Medical Deferment?

I can't presume the point you are trying to make when you post a picture and I won't try. If you want a dialog keep it a dialog and don't let alternative media do the talking for you. Bringing up cases that have been discussed at length is rehashing old arguments. Trump made this a current event. Bringing up old stuff is entirely up to you, but don't expect commentary to things already discussed and retired.
And thus ANOTHER open dodge by the OP in front of members.

Go F#ck yourself you commie bastar*.

This man is a demented self serving steaming asshole if he honestly thinks being in a fancy prep school is like mortal combat in a hot and filthy foreign country. Donald Trump you were either in the service or you were not, you were either shot at or you were not. But comparing dedicated military service to your time in a prep school is the worst falsehood a person who wants to be president could make. I don't believe you're going to find many veterans or active duty personnel supporting you.

"Businessman Donald Trump likened his attendance at a military academy to serving in the armed forces, according to a forthcoming book.

Trump noted during interviews for a biography due out later this month that he had a very high draft lottery number after multiple deferments for Vietnam.

“My number was so incredible and it was a very high draft number. Anyway so I never had to do that, but I felt that I was in the military in the true sense because I dealt with those people,” Trump told former Newsday reporter Michael D'Antonio, according to The New York Times.
Trump attended the New York Military Academy starting in eight grade after years at a prep school in Queens that included giving a teacher a black eye "because I didn't think he knew anything about music," Trump told the book's author, according to the Times.

"Like all students at the Cornwall-on-Hudson, N.Y., campus, he wore a uniform, participated in marching drills and was expected to conform to a hierarchy imposed by instructors, some of whom had served in the military," according to the Times." The rest of the article is at the link: Trump 'felt' that he was in the military at NY academy
How can this idiot be leading in the Republican primary states. He is an embarrassment to all Americans.

Yes, they are old...

Slander?

Medical Deferment?

Keep deflecting.

Trump has done NOTHING that your own candidates haven't done, and on a larger scale.

YOU have FAILED with your whining

I bet the VA would love for you to come in for that acute mental problem.

This man is a demented self serving steaming asshole if he honestly thinks being in a fancy prep school is like mortal combat in a hot and filthy foreign country. Donald Trump you were either in the service or you were not, you were either shot at or you were not. But comparing dedicated military service to your time in a prep school is the worst falsehood a person who wants to be president could make. I don't believe you're going to find many veterans or active duty personnel supporting you.

"Businessman Donald Trump likened his attendance at a military academy to serving in the armed forces, according to a forthcoming book.

Trump noted during interviews for a biography due out later this month that he had a very high draft lottery number after multiple deferments for Vietnam.

“My number was so incredible and it was a very high draft number. Anyway so I never had to do that, but I felt that I was in the military in the true sense because I dealt with those people,” Trump told former Newsday reporter Michael D'Antonio, according to The New York Times.
Trump attended the New York Military Academy starting in eight grade after years at a prep school in Queens that included giving a teacher a black eye "because I didn't think he knew anything about music," Trump told the book's author, according to the Times.

"Like all students at the Cornwall-on-Hudson, N.Y., campus, he wore a uniform, participated in marching drills and was expected to conform to a hierarchy imposed by instructors, some of whom had served in the military," according to the Times." The rest of the article is at the link: Trump 'felt' that he was in the military at NY academy
How can this idiot be leading in the Republican primary states. He is an embarrassment to all Americans.

Donald Trump is the perfect Republican candidate. He imagines his qualifications and that makes all Republicans go to bat for him.

Yes, they are old...

Slander?

Medical Deferment?

Keep deflecting.

Trump has done NOTHING that your own candidates haven't done, and on a larger scale.

Hey, if it floats your boat make a thread about it. This thread is about Donald Trump making it an issue today. In fact, I heard that there is a script floating around for a new movie starring Donald Trump, it's called "Full Dinner Jacket"

The OP should Google the group before he comments on them. No VA, federal employees. Private contractors. Hired right out of high school. Dad was a Navy captain and taught me how to read sea charts.

So I had this uncanny ability to read air charts faster and better then most. Wind currents and such.

Yes, they are old...

Slander?

Medical Deferment?

Keep deflecting.

Hey, if it floats your boat make a thread about it. This thread is about Donald Trump making it an issue today. In fact, I heard that there is a script floating around for a new movie starring Donald Trump, it's called "Full Dinner Jacket"
The board sees YOU deflecting AND lying. But like your avatar Obama you just don't care. That in FACT makes you a democrat.

Yes, they are old...

Slander?

Medical Deferment?

Keep deflecting.

Still deflecting, and normal debate tactics, for a certain type.

You want to sling mud while standing behind a protective wall blocking any discussion that disproves your whine.

Go away little boy...

Never mind, I'll just put you and your whiney little butt in the closet.

Enjoy the dark

The OP should Google the group before he comments on them. No VA, federal employees. Private contractors. Hired right out of high school. Dad was a Navy captain and taught me how to read sea charts.

So I had this uncanny ability to read air charts faster and better then most. Wind currents and such.

The thanks for your service were genuine and heartfelt. I don't know why you're getting angry, I wasn't taking this anywhere besides a conversation about Donald Trump and his lack of service.

Yes, they are old...

Slander?

Medical Deferment?

Keep deflecting.

The board sees YOU deflecting AND lying. But like your avatar Obama you just don't care. That in FACT makes you a democrat.

Nonsense, you two can't deflect any longer so now you're reduced to being a red, white and blue hatriot.

Forum List

Back