The Comrade's double standard

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Tuned into CNN this morning. They were covering Puerto Rico. Tuned into MSNBC. They were covering Puerto Rico. Obviously this administration doesn't know People devastated by Irma are American citizens.

Then I tuned info FOX. They were making smoothies in a blender. Do FOX news junkies know there was a disaster in Puerto Rico?

Tuned into CNN this morning. They were covering Puerto Rico. Tuned into MSNBC. They were covering Puerto Rico. Obviously this administration doesn't know People devastated by Irma are American citizens.

Then I tuned info FOX. They were making smoothies in a blender. Do FOX news junkies know there was a disaster in Puerto Rico?

They were told at the outset. How many times do YOU need to be told before it sticks?

Fox doesn't so early in the day want to put anything too challenging in front of its viewers. Nobody likes having their preconceived notions put to the test before they've had their morning "Joe" and girded their loins for the battle ahead. LOL

They were told at the outset. How many times do YOU need to be told before it sticks?

Well, the Comrade doesn't like bad press. FOX knows that.Puerto Rico will be second page until he can claim victory.

So, basically thd Comrade is a large portion of dog shit.

Forum List

Back