The Color of Crime 2016 Edition has Been Released

Everyone knows that blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate than anyone else. If there were no blacks in the U.S., the cost of law enforcement would drop by probably 95%.
Not true. Corporations would just start filling those ghettos with poor white people or first Muslims or Mexicans. Maybe even Asians.

The Mexicans and Asians would handle it better but if we treated arabs like we treat blacks you'd have more Muslim attacks in America.

First and Second generation poor Asians are an unreliable work force. They have the tendency to work their way out of poverty.

Everyone knows that blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate than anyone else. If there were no blacks in the U.S., the cost of law enforcement would drop by probably 95%.
Tonight on dateline they did a story on two black girls who killed their mother. Not one mention of a father. Just two boyfriends.

No father. Notice a pattern?

Thats never the reason you cite when they are white. Notice the pattern?

Tonight on dateline they did a story on two black girls who killed their mother. Not one mention of a father. Just two boyfriends.

The very argument as pronounced by sealybobo implies a difference in behavior between whites and blacks when it comes to crime. Therefore, sealybobo's statement should necessarily demonstrate an instance where whites are less or more cited. While it is true that about 24% of whites are born to a single parent, nearly 75% of blacks are. Thus the "excuse" demonstrated should be much less of a white problem than a black one, though both may apply.

What is the color of crime in Russia?

Likely white, and, culturally Russian. What's your point? What does this have to do with the United States? What does this have to do with the op?
In my humble opinion, your demonization of various groups of people based on the amount of melanin in their skin will likely be met by something like this:

microsofts-middle-finger-emoji.jpg

I mean that respectfully of course. I just want you to know what you're up against.

Please demonstrate where in the op where I demonized anyone based on the melanin in their skin. I think you should read the disclaimer in the op. Can't say I didn't call it.
Oh I'm just judging that conclusion by your years-long campaign to highlight crimes by particular groups with different melanin counts than yours. I believe that over at least 95% of your threads have been solely about denigrating particular groups of people with certain melanin counts.

Perhaps if you offered advice, or a solution... something like that, then I'd believe you had some intent other than demonizing particular groups of people. But you don't of course.

Your disclaimer fails, btw, because I haven't mentioned your statistics even once.

One last piece of advice for you, and I'm only telling you this because of common decency: don't be surprised if your comments cause a reaction like this one:

Flipping-the-Bird-Supercut-1.jpg

Or this one:

969338ed2d6080c256b993e6d94a15fd.jpg

Or this one:

samarasfinger-1.jpg

Or this one:

giphy.gif

Of course, I only tell you this out of deepest respect and courtesy.
My solution is future humans who shouldn't raise children don't. We have birth control that maybe we could get women who shouldn't have children to take. I mean a real push to make sure any woman who shouldn't have a kid doesn't.

Conservatives don't want to pay for birth control but we are paying in so many other ways.

I'd be more than happy to give out free birth control if it meant they didnt get a dime in tax payer money when they pop out a dozen babies in spite of free birth control.

Likely white, and, culturally Russian. What's your point? What does this have to do with the United States? What does this have to do with the op?
In my humble opinion, your demonization of various groups of people based on the amount of melanin in their skin will likely be met by something like this:

I mean that respectfully of course. I just want you to know what you're up against.

Please demonstrate where in the op where I demonized anyone based on the melanin in their skin. I think you should read the disclaimer in the op. Can't say I didn't call it.
Oh I'm just judging that conclusion by your years-long campaign to highlight crimes by particular groups with different melanin counts than yours. I believe that over at least 95% of your threads have been solely about denigrating particular groups of people with certain melanin counts.

Perhaps if you offered advice, or a solution... something like that, then I'd believe you had some intent other than demonizing particular groups of people. But you don't of course.

Your disclaimer fails, btw, because I haven't mentioned your statistics even once.

One last piece of advice for you, and I'm only telling you this because of common decency: don't be surprised if your comments cause a reaction like this one:

Or this one:

Or this one:

Or this one:

My solution is future humans who shouldn't raise children don't. We have birth control that maybe we could get women who shouldn't have children to take. I mean a real push to make sure any woman who shouldn't have a kid doesn't.

Conservatives don't want to pay for birth control but we are paying in so many other ways.

I'd be more than happy to give out free birth control if it meant they didnt get a dime in tax payer money when they pop out a dozen babies in spite of free birth control.

Indeed, state's money should be the states rules. If they want to receive welfare, they should be subject to a standard of behavior (both whites and blacks). If they get pregnant while on welfare, the state should have the authority to demand an abortion and or forfeit their welfare. If they get aids the state should demand that Medicaid not cover the expenses for medical treatment. If they smoke or drink at a bar the state should demand that they give up smoking/drinking or lose their welfare. If they do drugs they should lose all of their welfare privileges. Welfare should come with a state bank account that can be tracked and audited; a drug test as well.

Last edited:

Stop feeding the troll CC

Or this one:

Or this one:

Or this one:

Indeed, state's money should be the states rules. If they want to receive welfare, they should be subject to a standard of behavior (both whites and blacks). If they get pregnant while on welfare, the state should have the authority to demand an abortion and or forfeit their welfare. If they get aids the state should demand that Medicaid not cover the expenses for medical treatment. If they smoke or drink at a bar the state should demand that they give up smoking/drinking or lose their welfare. If they do drugs they should lose all of their welfare privileges. Welfare should come with a state bank account that can be tracked and audited; a drug test as well.

Not real big on the idea of forced abortions.
I would think the lack of monetary gain would be incentive enough to take the free birth control.

Or this one:

Or this one:

Or this one:

I would think the lack of monetary gain would be incentive enough to take the free birth control.

But then there will always be the "you want poor children to die" excuse.

Or this one:

Or this one:

Or this one:

Fuck em.

Fuck em.

And it's exactly that type of behavior that gets em into trouble. Some example you are.

Realities should be confronted, whatever they are. Obviously, education at some level is not happening. It should be possible to identify and address.

Fuck em.

And it's exactly that type of behavior that gets em into trouble. Some example you are.

Nah...it's the parents,or lack thereof that gets them in trouble.

Parents are, and should be held, responsible for children and their initial formation.

From my experience most races will self police when things get out of hand n their community. But without a strong support system around this is impossible.

And another thing: When middle-class whites have children out of wedlock, the normal circumstance is that the biological mother and father are living together in a semi-permanent arrangement, or engaged to be married. In my own middle-class white family this has happened several times in the past ten years - most recently last week. In all cases, the parents are still living together and are either married or a wedding is planned.

This is an altogether different phenomenon from a Black teen girl or woman having a child with no expectation whatsoever that the sperm donor will ever play a role in that child's life.

This racial disparity is one that is difficult to quantify but real, nonetheless. To say that single motherhood is not dramatically different for the two races is mis-information.

Forum List

Back