The Coke company was created by a man who fought for slavery, should the company be dissolved?

Should Coke be dissolved and its assets given as reparations?

• Yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is an actual question, since it seems that merely holding a baseball game, in a state where they are trying to improve election security is considered racist, is not possible in Georgia.....then why shouldn't the company Coke-cola, be dissolved. It was created by a former Confederate military officer of high rank, who fought in the war to keep blacks as slaves.....he is likely to have been a member of the democrat party as well.

On a side note....should Yale University be dissolved and its assets also given to minorities as reparations...since it was actually founded by not only a slave owner, but a slave seller and murderer?

The Company was named after the product, not the man who invented it.

This is an actual question, since it seems that merely holding a baseball game, in a state where they are trying to improve election security is considered racist, is not possible in Georgia.....then why shouldn't the company Coke-cola, be dissolved. It was created by a former Confederate military officer of high rank, who fought in the war to keep blacks as slaves.....he is likely to have been a member of the democrat party as well.

On a side note....should Yale University be dissolved and its assets also given to minorities as reparations...since it was actually founded by not only a slave owner, but a slave seller and murderer?
I would suggest that the question isn't appropriate for the CDZ.
There's no discernible attempt being made to ask a legitimate question.

Those who hold the power to move baseball out of Georgia will do so based on their moral standards.

Asking the question on 'why shouldn't Coca-Cola be dissolved is irrational and an attempt to spam this section of the forum.

That's OVER THE TOP progressive thinking for one interpretation of it but obviously not within any bounds of what could or might be considered.

It too is inappropriate for this CDZ section because it's not asking for an answer. It's trolling or spamming.

Coke shoukld be dissolved, but given as reparations to all the people of Georgia regardless of color for meddling in elections.

I would suggest that the question isn't appropriate for the CDZ.
There's no discernible attempt being made to ask a legitimate question.

Those who hold the power to move baseball out of Georgia will do so based on their moral standards.

Asking the question on 'why shouldn't Coca-Cola be dissolved is irrational and an attempt to spam this section of the forum.
You've been here since Thanksgiving and you"suggest something"

Moral standards......LOLOL. You allow my mom to shower with a short hairy backed man named Kimberly and youtalk about morals? I'm astounded

I don't think you're comparing apples and oranges here, it's more like mangos and wing nuts. I don't see what one has to do with the other.

A private entity - owners/managers - of a sporting event is making a decision to hold or not hold a game in an area...right? I'm assuming you are referring to a real event but you posted no link. Business' have often made decisions on where to conduct business or locate new headquarters based on more than simple math. The culture - as defined by various local laws influences decisions. Weren't decisions made in the past, to move events based on laws targeting homosexuals?

Georgia's laws are pretending to be about election security. Why isn't Georgia addressing the issue of long lines in mostly black communities?

What do these have to do with "security"?

Provisional ballots
Previously Georgia voters could cast provisional ballots if they showed up at the wrong precinct, and their votes still would count once the board of elections determined that they had cast their ballots in the right county.
The new law tosses out all out-of-precinct votes cast before 5 p.m.
The lawsuit brought by the voting rights groups argues that Black voters are more likely than White voters to move frequently. As a result, they are more likely to change precincts and show up at the wrong one on Election Day, activists argue.

Bans mobile units
Fulton County, where roughly 45% of the population is African American, bought RV-sized mobile voting units to encourage early voting and reduce long lines on Election Day.
The law now bans their use.

Moral standards......LOLOL. You allow my mom to shower with a short hairy backed man named Kimberly and youtalk about morals? I'm astounded

A mere month ago this forum could have been considered to be solid Trump. Who would have thought that it could change so quickly?

Biden's big plans may be nothing more than a twinkle in his eye, but it sure does represent great peril/freedom for the American people.

Listen to AOC's proposed amendments and don't allow it to be sold short once again.

A mere month ago this forum could have been considered to be solid Trump. Who would have thought that it could change so quickly?

Biden's big plans may be nothing more than a twinkle in his eye, but it sure does represent great peril/freedom for the American people.

Listen to AOC's proposed amendments and don't allow it to be sold short once again.

Provisional ballots
Previously Georgia voters could cast provisional ballots if they showed up at the wrong precinct, and their votes still would count once the board of elections determined that they had cast their ballots in the right county.
The new law tosses out all out-of-precinct votes cast before 5 p.m.
The lawsuit brought by the voting rights groups argues that Black voters are more likely than White voters to move frequently. As a result, they are more likely to change precincts and show up at the wrong one on Election Day, activists argue.

Bans mobile units
Fulton County, where roughly 45% of the population is African American, bought RV-sized mobile voting units to encourage early voting and reduce long lines on Election Day.
The law now bans their use.

Reality of the situation can work better than just mockery of extremist nonsense. Well done!

You obviously care enough! And you're blessed with immunity from outright spamming and trolling!

This is an actual question, since it seems that merely holding a baseball game, in a state where they are trying to improve election security is considered racist, is not possible in Georgia.....then why shouldn't the company Coke-cola [sic], be dissolved. It was created by a former Confederate military officer of high rank, who fought in the war to keep blacks as slaves.....he is likely to have been a member of the democrat [sic] party as well.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo no link. Predictable, since that would require proving one's title assertion.

To the question, should Coca-Cola be dissolved? Sure. But not for specious reasons you can't back up, for its shit product. Should its assets be distributed as reparations? Sure. To pay for diabetes treatments and dental bills.

And by the way --- you know how I'm always educating your ignorant ass on the fact that there's no such thing as "the democrat party"? Whelp, here we go again because there's no such company as "Coke-cola".

Last edited:

Good point! It really is indicative of the state of America's politics isn't it! AOC is apparently judged to be the outlying opinion by far.

(taking into account that the 'blaze' being the source of your information is a bit suspicious)
if you took the time you would have seen it was the new york post not the blaze,,,

now dont you feel like an idiot,,,

So ya know what? I'm inclined to accept the opinion expressed by the 'blaze' because that's what I do.
And too, to be the devil's advocate is likely going to even the playing field a bit around here.

Did you get that? If not then don't sweat it.

Forum List

Back