The Clinton money man feared assasination.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Hillary seems to be enjoying life in N.Y. Attending plays and socializing with the rich and famous. But what still lurks in her closet?....is the FBI ultimately going to nail her and lock her up as so many want.

Stories of a Clinton death list have circulated online for years, but a Chinese-American businessman at the center of the infamous ā€œChinagateā€ scandal truly believed the Clintons would send a squad of assassins after him.

Johnny Chung, a Clinton fundraiser who was convicted of illegally funneling money from Chinese officials to the 1996 re-election campaign of Bill Clinton, filmed a secret, tell-all video in 2000 as an ā€œinsurance policyā€in the event of his assassination, according to Londonā€™s Daily Mail.

Read more at ā€˜Chinagateā€™ fundraiser feared Clintons would murder him

This-seems-legit.jpg

Hillary seems to be enjoying life in N.Y. Attending plays and socializing with the rich and famous. But what still lurks in her closet?....is the FBI ultimately going to nail her and lock her up as so many want.

Stories of a Clinton death list have circulated online for years, but a Chinese-American businessman at the center of the infamous ā€œChinagateā€ scandal truly believed the Clintons would send a squad of assassins after him.

Johnny Chung, a Clinton fundraiser who was convicted of illegally funneling money from Chinese officials to the 1996 re-election campaign of Bill Clinton, filmed a secret, tell-all video in 2000 as an ā€œinsurance policyā€in the event of his assassination, according to Londonā€™s Daily Mail.

So, you come up with a story like this, after Trump spend how long shouting "fake news"????

So, you come up with a story like this, after Trump spend how long shouting "fake news"????

So I actually looked at the video, and it does seem as though it is legitimate. Did you look at the video?

The murder angle really doesn't bother me too much. This guy was convicted of illegally funneling money from Chinese officials to the Clinton reelection campaign. I don't recall anyone accusing him of being a puppet of China. Yet you folks are accusing Trump of being a Russian puppet on rumors.

So I actually looked at the video, and it does seem as though it is legitimate. Did you look at the video?

Nope, looks legitimate doesn't mean much in the age of fake news though, does it?

Wnd is fake news, always has been fake news and will always be fake news.... they take something that is real news and spin it in to something th original article or the facts, actually do not say...

When I first started reading their articles, I gave them the benefit of the doubt, then started fact checking them and after the 10th article in a row of being the complete opposite after fact checking, I don't even read them or accept them as anything considered actual NEWS....and haven't for almost a decade, they are not worth 1 minute in the time of day... Give me the "story" from someone else, another news source....and I will at least read it.

Forum List

Back