The Climate Change Cult

View attachment 280552

You know how cults sometimes go up to a mountaintop awaiting Armageddon. They tell us that they are the only persons "sayved" and going to heaven.
THEN in the morning they go home dragging their tails behind them depressed because the world did not end and wondering why they had to sign over their wealth and property to their "leader" if the world was ending anyway??

----- Exactly like the "Climate Armageddon" gang. And the kids they are scaring with BS are no better. Somehow the solution is ALWAYS adding a tax (government revenue piles for politicians to spend) to utilities or whatever. then they pretend the problem is "solved" and move on to tax another "EVILLL" influence in the USA.
Which is only to feed their addiction to OPM----Other Peoples' Money.
We did do something about Climate Change. We checked with scientists world wide, and their answer was the same across the board--climate change is nothing new. It has been around since creation, and it will continue to go on until the end which is not expected for about seven billion years, minimum, and maybe never.
That actually isn’t what scientists are saying...
Some of the best scientists in the world need money for their expensive projects. That's not all bad, nor is it all good. I did take them into consideration. So did the worldwide group of scientists who do not accept tax money for the work they do. When Yankee Doodle Gore went to Europe with his Global Warming theory in hand, he collected a mint, and when the Europeans found out about its omissions, they cleaned house on the "free" schoolbooks he had written for young, because they value the truth quite highly and know the difference between what the truth is about climate change, and not improbable cures that are guaranteed to result in more and more people begging for valuable resources without putting the truth out there. It disgraced every university in the United States for a decade or more.
Do you realize many of the skeptic scientists also get funding? They get it from the energy sector.

And the ratio is about 1000:1....with that disparity, if skeptics didn't have a real case, they would have disappeared decades ago. The truth is notoriously hard to hide...

Nope...

Just people who see the human behavior for what it is... A damn power grab at the expense of children who they lie too. Useful idiots all and those who eat it up are worse than useful idiots.. They are enablers of the lie and propaganda...
What power grab?
You really are an idiot...

AGW has always been about taking power... About control... UN Agenda 21 was its forefather and its being practiced to this very day..
Agenda 21? Seriously? You loons believe that crap? Well that explains a lot.
You really are ignorant of history. SO sad because you will be a useful idiot. I'm sure you have heard the term Sustainable Development... That is only one part of UN Agenda 21.
Oh I know history...and I know conspiracy theories. I have no patience for the latter.

Are you under the impression that there have never been actual conspiracy? Is that weak logical fallacy really the best you can come up with?

Hey Bluzman. Pumping billions of tonnes of shit into the atmosphere has no affect on the climate. Pumping billions of tonnes of shit into the atmosphere has no affect on the climate. Now say thank-you.

You seem to be a willing victim of propaganda. That statement makes it pretty clear. Tell me, are you aware that to date, there has not been a single peer reviewed paper published in any journal in which the claimed warming caused by our production of "greenhouse" gasses has been empirically measured, quantified and blamed on those "greenhouse" gasses?

So tell me, where did you get your belief that pumping billions of tons of "shit" into the air is altering the climate? What scientific paper did it come from?

Can you even provide a peer reviewed paper published in any respectable journal that makes the claim, and supports it with actual data that we are even the cause of rising CO2 in the atmosphere? I can provide numerous peer reviewed, published papers that find, via empirical evidence, that our contribution to the "greenhouse" gasses in the atmosphere is vanishingly small.

Since you are communicating with Santa...maybe you could ask for some actual science to support your claims. You can't even provide a single shred of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...

While we're on fairy tales like humans DON'T affect the climate, I'll just make my list for Santa Claus, make sure I put my denches under my pillow for the tooth fairy, find out what the fucker the Easter Bunny is doing this April, and see my local leprechaun about how my stash of gold is doing.

Since you are communicating with Santa...maybe you could ask for some actual science to support your claims. You can't even provide a single shred of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability..

Yet another nimrod thread from climate change deniers. What do you do for an encore? Say vaccinations cause autism?
Climate change denier is a myth. Everyone knows the climate changes. Man made change is where the two sides differ-get your story straight, nimrod.

You must be one of those thick-as-pig-shit Deplorables that voted for Trump. In other words, issues need to be explained to you literally without any nuance. Only a true Dumb Fuck WOULDN'T know what I was referring to. Are you a Dumb Fuck? (rhetorical question shit for brains)...

You seem to be the dumb f*ck...You are the one who has willingly become a useful idiot...you are the one who is infatuated with the emperor's new clothes.

To demonstrate the fact that you have been duped...I challenge you to provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...If the science is even fractionally as cut and dried as you seem to believe, then you should have no problem providing such a piece of evidence from the veritable mountain of such evidence that you believe to exist.

I predict that no such piece of evidence will be forthcoming...because no such piece of evidence exists. I further predict that you will either dodge, and ignore this challenge, or you will make some limp wrist excuse for not providing it...in either case, the challenge will lay on the table unanswered by you for the simple reason that there is no such data in existence with which you could answer...and yet you are convinced and a true believer...based on what?

Yet another nimrod thread from climate change deniers. What do you do for an encore? Say vaccinations cause autism?
Hey, Grumpy, Climate Change is WEATHER. Climate Change is WEATHER. You're welcome.

Hey Bluzman. Pumping billions of tonnes of shit into the atmosphere has no affect on the climate. Pumping billions of tonnes of shit into the atmosphere has no affect on the climate. Now say thank-you.

While we're on fairy tales like humans DON'T affect the climate, I'll just make my list for Santa Claus, make sure I put my denches under my pillow for the tooth fairy, find out what the fucker the Easter Bunny is doing this April, and see my local leprechaun about how my stash of gold is doing.
Also incredibly old and stale

You leftwing nazi morons should really come up with some brand new bullshit instead of the same old recycled shit.....pun intended

Human CO2 is a tiny % of CO2 emissions

“The oceans contain 37,400 billion tons (GT) of suspended carbon, land biomass has 2000-3000 GT. The atpmosphere contains 720 billion tons of CO2 and humans contribute only 6 GT additional load on this balance. The oceans, land and atpmosphere exchange CO2 continuously so the additional load by humans is incredibly small. A small shift in the balance between oceans and air would cause a CO2 much more severe rise than anything we could produce.” (Jeff Id)

He has no idea of what you are talking about. He chose his side based on his politics and only gets information from approved sources which don't talk about the science. You may as well be repeating those numbers to a bleating insensate calf..your words would be equally understood by either.

No One Seemed To Notice Greta Thunberg’s Critique Of The Green New Deal

Though Thunberg did not utter the words “Green New Deal,” she characterized partisan efforts that envision an idealized future as unhelpful dreams, and her criticism culminated in these words:

“No matter how political the background to this crisis may be, we must not allow this to continue to be a partisan political question. The climate and ecological crisis is beyond party politics. And our main enemy right now is not our political opponents. Our main enemy now is physics. And we can not make ‘deals’ with physics.”

The Achilles’ Heel of the Green New Deal is that it deploys the climate crisis as a liberal cause, which ensures conservative opposition.

The climate crisis is a universal cause.

Conservatives need a way to get on board. It’s difficult for them to support a policy that evokes the New Deal. And conservative opposition will relegate the Green New Deal to the realm of fantasy at least until a cataclysm arrives like the one that inspired the original New Deal.

View attachment 280552

You know how cults sometimes go up to a mountaintop awaiting Armageddon. They tell us that they are the only persons "sayved" and going to heaven.
THEN in the morning they go home dragging their tails behind them depressed because the world did not end and wondering why they had to sign over their wealth and property to their "leader" if the world was ending anyway??

----- Exactly like the "Climate Armageddon" gang. And the kids they are scaring with BS are no better. Somehow the solution is ALWAYS adding a tax (government revenue piles for politicians to spend) to utilities or whatever. then they pretend the problem is "solved" and move on to tax another "EVILLL" influence in the USA.
I’d like to look in her fridge and through her living quarters
I’d like to know if she volunteers her time...
collecting plastic garbage from beaches to be recycled
Does she ride a bike or use public transportation
instead of owning a car

:dunno:
She is a bit young to own a car.

Greta Thunberg - Wikipedia
For about two years, Thunberg challenged her parents to lower the family's carbon footprint by becoming vegan and giving up flying, which in part meant her mother had to give up her international career as an opera singer.[9][14] Thunberg credits her parents' eventual response and lifestyle changes with giving her hope and belief that she could make a difference

You might not agree with her choices but she seems to walk the walk.

Though Thunberg did not utter the words “Green New Deal,” she characterized partisan efforts that envision an idealized future as unhelpful dreams, and her criticism culminated in these words:

“No matter how political the background to this crisis may be, we must not allow this to continue to be a partisan political question. The climate and ecological crisis is beyond party politics. And our main enemy right now is not our political opponents. Our main enemy now is physics. And we can not make ‘deals’ with physics.”

The Achilles’ Heel of the Green New Deal is that it deploys the climate crisis as a liberal cause, which ensures conservative opposition.

Conservatives need a way to get on board. It’s difficult for them to support a policy that evokes the New Deal. And conservative opposition will relegate the Green New Deal to the realm of fantasy at least until a cataclysm arrives like the one that inspired the original New Deal.
It's the term "crisis" that drives many of us crazy. I've yet to see one rational explanation of why we are now in a crisis. And of course any time the left declares a crisis the answer is always the same, more control and more of our money.

As far as the New Green Deal, it strikes me as more of a social engineering project than an environmental one.

Climate change denier is a myth. Everyone knows the climate changes. Man made change is where the two sides differ-get your story straight, nimrod.

You must be one of those thick-as-pig-shit Deplorables that voted for Trump. In other words, issues need to be explained to you literally without any nuance. Only a true Dumb Fuck WOULDN'T know what I was referring to. Are you a Dumb Fuck? (rhetorical question shit for brains)...
Gee what does rhetorical mean? You wet your pants writing this post? Reread MY post-you MAY understand it this time empty headed Hillary can do no wrong voter.

You seem to be the dumb f*ck...You are the one who has willingly become a useful idiot...you are the one who is infatuated with the emperor's new clothes.

To demonstrate the fact that you have been duped...I challenge you to provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...If the science is even fractionally as cut and dried as you seem to believe, then you should have no problem providing such a piece of evidence from the veritable mountain of such evidence that you believe to exist.

I predict that no such piece of evidence will be forthcoming...because no such piece of evidence exists. I further predict that you will either dodge, and ignore this challenge, or you will make some limp wrist excuse for not providing it...in either case, the challenge will lay on the table unanswered by you for the simple reason that there is no such data in existence with which you could answer...and yet you are convinced and a true believer...based on what?
His argument is no longer about climate, but that he is smarter than anybody, given his name calling.

View attachment 280552

I’d like to look in her fridge and through her living quarters
I’d like to know if she volunteers her time...
collecting plastic garbage from beaches to be recycled
Does she ride a bike or use public transportation
instead of owning a car

:dunno:
She is a bit young to own a car.

Greta Thunberg - Wikipedia
For about two years, Thunberg challenged her parents to lower the family's carbon footprint by becoming vegan and giving up flying, which in part meant her mother had to give up her international career as an opera singer.[9][14] Thunberg credits her parents' eventual response and lifestyle changes with giving her hope and belief that she could make a difference

You might not agree with her choices but she seems to walk the walk.
She’s a typical Leftard hypocrite.

Greta Thunberg’s sailing trip will require six flights | Free West Media

Call me when one Climate Chicken Little starts acting like it’s a crisis in their own personal lives.
I want to see the line of gas cars waiting to be destroyed, and the private jets and any other items like cell phones thrown out, turn their furnaces off, the AC off. let's go, let's start showing some responsibility from those who care. Why are they asking me, when they haven't done it first? I'm curious. Why is it they need me in order for them to start? again, curious.

There is NO CRISIS! It is a wholly manufactured pile of crap.

The Green New deal, by AOC's Admission is about control and wealth redistribution. Nothing more. Your darling Greta is nothing more than a useful idiot and you are a dupe.

Why dont you try real science for a change and post up the empirical evidence showing that man is the cause of the warming over natural variation.

His argument is no longer about climate, but that he is smarter than anybody, given his name calling.

Just another lying lib he is... YOU MUST BELIEVE BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TOO>... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

These left tards have no empirical evidence to prove their assertions yet they 'believe'.. Priceless

The Green New deal, by AOC's Admission is about control and wealth redistribution. Nothing more. Your darling Greta is nothing more than a useful idiot and you are a dupe.

Why dont you try real science for a change and post up the empirical evidence showing that man is the cause of the warming over natural variation.
Again, AOC was a bartender and only in politics for six months when she made her point, she is a dimwit with no knowledge of anything climate. zero, just like a box of rocks. So, please stop with the implications that she is the all knowing climate/economics representative, no, she provided talking points from an organization called the Young Turks. Please, please stop with the misguiding of this broad.

Without politics man made climate change is dead on arrival...since there is no actual evidnece to support the claims, if it didn't have political backing and funding, it would be a non issue.

View attachment 280552

She does realize that climate does not favor the rich? What the Hell are they teaching them?

Apparently not much of anything.

Again, AOC was a bartender and only in politics for six months when she made her point, she is a dimwit with no knowledge of anything climate. zero, just like a box of rocks. So, please stop with the implications that she is the all knowing climate/economics representative, no, she provided talking points from an organization called the Young Turks. Please, please stop with the misguiding of this broad.
Granted. The earth does seem to be warming, we ALL just have to figure out why.

Forum List

Back