The Civilizer

Now describe what feeble minded meant in 1910 England
Describe what "fascist lover" meant in 1927.
F5Iy3_aXEAAWT0g

Last edited:
what is wrong with what churchill said? it is possible that one day we may have to fight china because they get to aggressive. That is just common sense.
more likely they will have to fight us when we get too aggressive, we are not all that "exceptiomal." .

Was Churchill an imperialist? Yes.

He was a product of his times. Current day liberoids feel all virtuous for judging him harshly due to our more refined societal belief system. I mean look at the drek they spew on this thread.

For all of his faults (imperialism, some racism and lack of sobriety), he was indeed a man of enormous stature.

"I think we shall have to take the Chinese in hand and regulate them. I believe that as civilized nations become more powerful they will get more ruthless, and the time will come when the world will impatiently bear the existence of great barbaric nations who may at any time arm themselves and menace civilized nations. I believe in the ultimate partition of China—I mean ultimate. I hope we shall not have to do it in our day. The Aryan stock is bound to triumph."

And who is the author of this most interesting text. Well, it's Sir Churchill, the favorite idol of all capitalist scum. And, at the same time, the ideological father of Adolf the madman and the ideas of nazism.
Hitler dreamed of ruling the world with the Anglo-Saxons, the other Aryans.

Can you imagine if Stalin had said something like that? In some museum of anti-communism they would have written that in capital letters on the wall, with a huge pile of bones and skulls at the bottom. But here - honor and respect to the cannibal of the 20th century from admiring businessmen.
It was a good old time, when civilizers were still not shy about equating the synonyms (for them) of "civilized" and "Aryan".

Churchill believed in the destiny of the English-speaking nations just as fools believe in the destiny of Russian-speaking nations.

All is dust.

PUTIN´S 🇷🇺 OFFICIAL IDEOLOGIST ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE :

1692562167684.jpeg

Forum List

Back