'The City That Bush Built'

Actually, if you read the OP more carefully, you'd know I'm not trying to talk up Bush. I'm actually slamming the liberal p.o.v that the Iraq War was a total waste. So, maybe you should read more and tout pretentious fallacies that don't apply less.

News bulliten. The Iraq War WAS a total waste. A waste of money, a waste of lives, a waster of potential. It was based on a lie and we threw out our principles and most of the world truly and rightfully hates us for doing so. They all told us it was a terrible idea, and Bush went ahead and did it anyway.

We should deliver Bush and Cheney to the Hague as War criminals.

Tell that it was a total waste to the millions of Kurds who enjoy freedom and prosperity. Stop being a selfish lil bitch and admit when good has been done.

We weren't debating why the country went to shit. But way to move those goal posts. Again, the Iraqi people who are mostly peace loving people would have wanted our protection. Now, they're fucked. And you're pointing to lame shit that was always meant to be a face value excuse because you're a fucking partisan hack.

So you mean when you said, "here's a reason the country went to shit when we left." You weren't really debating why the country went to shit? So when those "mostly peace loving" Iraqis were in a 8 year war with Iran, invaded Kuwait, shot missiles at Saudi Arabia and the Zionists, and spent years fighting amongst themselves, it was because they were just begging for the world's protection?

Uh, no guy. Reality- Iraq was always a fiction meant to put three peoples who had nothing to do with each other in a single country under what the British hoped was a pliable minority. If we were concerned about Iraqi Stability, we should have left Saddam the fuck alone.

I know you'd love nothing more than to devolve this discussion about the totality of merit of the Iraq War; but at what point have I made this thread about that? My premise has been simple; a great good for the Kurds and ultimately the world resulted from the Iraq War.

Who says that? I agree that in the short term our body count is lower. But if we end up having to go back to the middle east, then ultimately I believe our death count will be higher. I hope for the best; but I acknowledge the risks we're taking.

Actually, if we send another invasion into the middle east, they should impeach that president THAT DAY.

We don't have to go back. If we do, that is on some future president, not Obama, who had the good sense to get us out of there.

I know you'd love nothing more than to devolve this discussion about the totality of merit of the Iraq War; but at what point have I made this thread about that? My premise has been simple; a great good for the Kurds and ultimately the world resulted from the Iraq War.

Well, no, the Kurds as scum, and frankly, they are already causing trouble in neighboring countries. So it wasn't a good for the world. Saddam had the Kurds right where they belonged. Under the heel of a boot.

Who says that? I agree that in the short term our body count is lower. But if we end up having to go back to the middle east, then ultimately I believe our death count will be higher. I hope for the best; but I acknowledge the risks we're taking.

Actually, if we send another invasion into the middle east, they should impeach that president THAT DAY.

We don't have to go back. If we do, that is on some future president, not Obama, who had the good sense to get us out of there.

You won't be saying that when Hillary's sending troops....

Well, no, the Kurds as scum, and frankly, they are already causing trouble in neighboring countries. So it wasn't a good for the world. Saddam had the Kurds right where they belonged. Under the heel of a boot.

And just how are you justifying the Saddam's genocide?

Last edited:
Tell that it was a total waste to the millions of Kurds who enjoy freedom and prosperity. Stop being a selfish lil bitch and admit when good has been done.

If the Kurds were unable to win their own independence, they don't deserve independence.

LOL; maybe you should remember that when you're bitching about poor picked on Palestine.

If the Kurds were unable to win their own independence, they don't deserve independence.

LOL; maybe you should remember that when you're bitching about poor picked on Palestine.

The Zionists will be driven into the sea. I just hope I live long enough to see it.

Same way Reagan did. Reagan didn't say boo about Saddam's "Genocide". In fact, his state department denied it was happening and kept selling Saddam the materials to make poison gas.

That's not justification. That's telling me what you perceived happened. You said that the Kurds deserved what they got; try again.

Same way Reagan did. Reagan didn't say boo about Saddam's "Genocide". In fact, his state department denied it was happening and kept selling Saddam the materials to make poison gas.

That's not justification. That's telling me what you perceived happened. You said that the Kurds deserved what they got; try again.

Actually, it kind of is Justification. The Kurds rebelled against their government. Their government slapped their asses down hard. The US regularly goes along with this sort of thing. When the Zionists do it to the Palestinians, when the Brits go after the IRA, when Turkey went after the Turkish PKK as a terrorist group.

Reagan was completely fine with Saddam murdering the fuck out of the Kurds. It was only after Saddam stopped playing nice with the Oil Companies (The Zionists never liked him) that suddenly people started weeping over the poor little Kurds.

Actually, it kind of is Justification. The Kurds rebelled against their government. Their government slapped their asses down hard. The US regularly goes along with this sort of thing. When the Zionists do it to the Palestinians, when the Brits go after the IRA, when Turkey went after the Turkish PKK as a terrorist group.

Reagan was completely fine with Saddam murdering the fuck out of the Kurds. It was only after Saddam stopped playing nice with the Oil Companies (The Zionists never liked him) that suddenly people started weeping over the poor little Kurds.

They rebelled against their dictator. Give me a break.

"Reagan was completely fine with Saddam murdering the fuck out of the Kurds." What a coincidence; that's Obama's stance too.

iakblog-3.jpg

ErbilKurdistanMarch192013.jpg

Who paid for it?
American taxpayers paid for it. We also paid for the largest embassy in the world and for healthcare for all of Iraq.

"Reagan was completely fine with Saddam murdering the fuck out of the Kurds." What a coincidence; that's Obama's stance too.

Saddam's not murdering them, unlike he's going on a Zombie Rampage.

They rebelled against a dictator that we supported until he took the Oil Company's shit.

We didn't get involved in Rwanda. We didn't get involved in the Congo. We didn't get involved in Nigeria or Cambodia or anyplace else were bad guys were murdering other people.

Because it's not our problem.

Saddam's not murdering them, unlike he's going on a Zombie Rampage.

They rebelled against a dictator that we supported until he took the Oil Company's shit.

We didn't get involved in Rwanda. We didn't get involved in the Congo. We didn't get involved in Nigeria or Cambodia or anyplace else were bad guys were murdering other people.

Because it's not our problem.

It doesn't matter what you think our role was. You're trying to say the Kurds were bad for not submitting to a brutal dictator.

It doesn't matter what you think our role was. You're trying to say the Kurds were bad for not submitting to a brutal dictator.

I'm saying it's a fight that didn't concern us then and it doesn't concern us now.

The Kurds just didn't do sit ins, they sided with Iran, Iraq's enemy, during a war.

We'd do the same thing under the same circumstances and so would any other government.

I'm saying it's a fight that didn't concern us then and it doesn't concern us now.

The Kurds just didn't do sit ins, they sided with Iran, Iraq's enemy, during a war.

We'd do the same thing under the same circumstances and so would any other government.

The Kurds took measures for their independence and then a dictator gased innocent civilians. You're the only one shedding a tear for Saddam.

The Kurds took measures for their independence and then a dictator gased innocent civilians. You're the only one shedding a tear for Saddam.

Where did I shed a tear for Saddam?

We didn't go to war because we gave a fuck about the Kurds. We went to war because the Zionists wanted Saddam gone and the Oil Companies wanted access to that oil. I'm sorry if you are so fucking gullible that you really think ANYONE gave fuck one about the Kurds.

Forum List

Back