The chinese lady in the Discover Card commercial

What an unrealistic commercial. This Asian chick gets a hold of another Asian chick in customer service, and both of them speak perfect English.

There are 18 Million Asians in America, the vast majority of whom were born and raised here. Some going back generations. What language would you expect them to speak perfectly?

The fact that she got a hold of a call center in America is what makes it the most unrealistic.
The unrealistic part is the card center had a human customer answer but that they spoke Engrish well..

You're right.

All the call centers are farmed out overseas where labor is cheaper.

They are all appropriating American culture.

And you know they are lying about what their real names are as well. No one with an accent that thick is named Bob or Sally.

:auiqs.jpg:
I usually get Thailand with my cards...

I get cash back fr when I want to buy a chevy truck, so far I have one hundred and thirty five cash back to buy that fifty thousand dollar truck..

What an unrealistic commercial. This Asian chick gets a hold of another Asian chick in customer service, and both of them speak perfect English.

There are 18 Million Asians in America, the vast majority of whom were born and raised here. Some going back generations. What language would you expect them to speak perfectly?

The fact that she got a hold of a call center in America is what makes it the most unrealistic.
The unrealistic part is the card center had a human customer answer but that they spoke Engrish well..

You're right.

And you know they are lying about what their real names are as well. No one with an accent that thick is named Bob or Sally.

I used to work in call centers when I was younger, and sometimes we may have to contact another call center outside the country for whatever reason. I'd call some call center in Pakistan, and they'd answer with, "Hello. This is Bob." Fuck you, Bob. I live in America, and nobody in the last 40 years has named their kid Bob.

You're right.

I used to work in call centers when I was younger, and sometimes we may have to contact another call center outside the country for whatever reason. I'd call some call center in Pakistan, and they'd answer with, "Hello. This is Bob." Fuck you, Bob. I live in America, and nobody in the last 40 years has named their kid Bob.
I remember once I got a call from one of these call centers overseas, I could hardly understand them. They told me their name was Fred, Donald, Bill, or some damn thing.

I told them there was no reason to continue with our business because I can't trust a liar.

. . . and that was that.

When I go to a Chinese buffet and they ask about seating me I always respond by doing the slanty eyed thing with my fingers, and respond, "Ching ching wow." For some reason they ALWAYS spit in my foot. I was just trying to make them feel comfortable. :(

38C6F53B-5BA0-4C42-999F-07BB1163208F.gif

There is only one American culture.
You seriously tell yourself that?

The political, financial, and cultural elites obviously seek to balkanize us. If we are divided, we can not stand against that which seeks to strip all of us of the freedoms that our founders tried to guarantee us, enshrined in the Bill of Rights.

I won't deny that.

But overall, it cannot be denied, that if you take any American citizen, place them in a nation that most matches their DNA, have them live there for, let's say, three months, and then ask them where they are most comfortable, almost all of them would rather be back here.

This, I guarantee you.

I don't tell myself this, it is something that is self evident.

If you don't know this, why are you even on this site?

I Am The Flag
cornerflag_2.jpg

When I go to a Chinese buffet and they ask about seating me I always respond by doing the slanty eyed thing with my fingers, and respond, "Ching ching wow." For some reason they ALWAYS spit in my foot. I was just trying to make them feel comfortable. :(

. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

oh man. . . you have me in tears.

Are we playing the, "how racist can we be?" game?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
They are going to do more than that aaronleland. Mamasan will probably go Bruce Lee on you. You no come here no more. Sign say all you can eat buffet. Not all day buffet. Now get the Fuck out.

You're right.

My Customer Service Call Center is located in Makati, Philippines.
Most have hispanic names and last names. All of my employees speaks English and college graduates. Above us is AT&T call center. There are hundreds of American companies maybe thousands in that country like me.

I only did that to survive. If not I might as well just shut the door.

Daily labor wages is 512 pesos slightly less than US $10.
I pay them minimum of $45 to max $65. daily. That is on the mid side of Philippines standards of living. They get paid every week.

My Technical Service is located in San Diego, California.

I’m in the medical instruments business and consumables.

Forum List

Back