The Children Are Our Future

didn't look at link because i know what it is . That being said i can only say , yes , the future is just around the bend .

didn't look at link because i know what it is . That being said i can only say , yes , the future is just around the bend .
You do know when it comes to "some" black people, it doesnt matter if you vote Dem or Rep, you are just "White" and they couldn't care less to take your life. This scares the begezzus out of many of my Conservative black friends, because they have moved past the skin color, but not the content of said persons character.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

Forum List

Back