Yale students can now select from THREE gender options...excellent reason NOT to go to Yale!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Science and species continuation has nothing to do when at Yale....one wonders what other SUPPOSEDKY top 10 colleges are going to follow....education certainly isn't a prerequisite at these places....Remember AOC got a degree in ECONOMICS from Harvard....WOW!!!! Next you can register as a Martian!

Yale University announced through an email that students can now register to identify their gender as “non-binary,” as a result of policy changes for the school regarding transgender individuals on campus, according to the Yale Daily News.

The new policy is in response to a petition, launched in November, from Yale’s LGBT community to President Peter Salovey. The petition called on the university to offer more rights for transgender students at Yale. The petition came in the wake of the Department of Health and Human Services' plans to change the rules of Title IX to refer to gender as an unchangeable trait.

Including the nonbinary gender option, according to Dean of Yale College Marvin Chun, is being utilized for Yale and the technology at the school “catch up with current understanding and practice of gender,” according to the Yale Daily News.

Read more at campusreform.org ...

xbXIYIP.jpg

A DNA test doesnt recognize Non Binary. Whatever that shit is supposed to mean.
Practice of gender?
WTF ?

Science and species continuation has nothing to do when at Yale....one wonders what other SUPPOSEDKY top 10 colleges are going to follow....education certainly isn't a prerequisite at these places....Remember AOC got a degree in ECONOMICS from Harvard....WOW!!!! Next you can register as a Martian!

Yale University announced through an email that students can now register to identify their gender as “non-binary,” as a result of policy changes for the school regarding transgender individuals on campus, according to the Yale Daily News.

The new policy is in response to a petition, launched in November, from Yale’s LGBT community to President Peter Salovey. The petition called on the university to offer more rights for transgender students at Yale. The petition came in the wake of the Department of Health and Human Services' plans to change the rules of Title IX to refer to gender as an unchangeable trait.

Including the nonbinary gender option, according to Dean of Yale College Marvin Chun, is being utilized for Yale and the technology at the school “catch up with current understanding and practice of gender,” according to the Yale Daily News.

xbXIYIP.jpg

I don't know who started this crap, but Occasional-Kotex did NOT go to Harvard any more then I did!

"She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and economics."

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Wikipedia

Personally I do not care how loud she is during an orgasm, and wonder what her degree had to do with that. Oh, wait! I thought that said "cum loudly". That is also something only her girlfriend knows for sure!

xbXIYIP.jpg

I don't know who started this crap, but Occasional-Kotex did NOT go to Harvard any more then I did!

"She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and economics."

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Wikipedia

Personally I do not care how loud she is during an orgasm, and wonder what her degree had to do with that. Oh, wait! I thought that said "cum loudly". That is also something only her girlfriend knows for sure!
I stand corrected Admiral but all those Boston schools seem to run together!

Forum List

Back