The Chattering Class on Killing of Osama Bin Laden.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
3 days later..

That didn't take long folks. Well thus far the "loyal" opposition is now floating some pretty ridiculous theories and making some very inflamatory claims:

-Osama was already dead and was brought out for political reasons.
-Osama wasn't killed.
-Osama bin Laden was executed.
-The operation was unlawful.
-The military "forced" President Obama to do this.

And on and on..

There's probably still some warm spots on the corpse..which is at the bottom of the ocean (yeah really).

Give it a rest.:lol:

3 days later..

That didn't take long folks. Well thus far the "loyal" opposition is now floating some pretty ridiculous theories and making some very inflamatory claims:

-Osama wasn't killed.

And on and on..

There's probably still some warm spots on the corpse..which is at the bottom of the ocean (yeah really).

I can't be sure but it appears they are getting their talking points directly from someone in AQ.

3 days later..

-Osama wasn't killed.

And on and on..

I can't be sure but it appears they are getting their talking points directly from someone in AQ.

Could be rabbit..could be..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3l5fvImWkI]YouTube - I found out where Tiger Woods is hiding...[/ame]

they will have to shift through these ideas to find the one that pleases the deathers most.

Facts will have nothing to do with that decision.

Forum List

Back