The Chargers are nobodys team in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LA RAM FAN, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Fiero425

Fiero425 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    I just haven't paid much attention to the game as a senior! I barely catch a game here and there and can only go by past experience! Of course the Rams are doing fine now; they're winning! The same thing happened when they moved to STL! Fans are fickle! I agree the teams should just go back or stay in their appr. homes; LA, SD in SD, & OAK! It hard to listen to the whining about money when people are paid enough to buy their own franchise! The product isn't any better, injuries prevalent, and off the field drama gets more pub! :102: :2cents: :21:

2. 22lcidw

22lcidw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,772
    They could probably build a stadium for half the cost with less bells and whistles for teams. But they don't want that. However I heard Buffalo might consider something along those lines. Could stadiums like the Bengals/Browns/Steelers/ Eagles design type be built at a fair price?

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,796
    Interesting you mention the Bills cause they will probably be the next team to leave their city.I been hearing they are considering Toronto cause they cant get a new stadium,the NFL is so fucked when a fucking shiny brand new stadium takes priority over history. fuck the NFL. that is so aninsine the rams are moving indoors next year,give me the fucking classic old broken down LA coliseum anyday of the year.:rolleyes:I was there last year and i cant understand what all those idiot ram fans in LA whine so much about on not liking that place and being so crazy over that new stupid indoor stadium.:cuckoo:,i LOVED it,you just cant beat that nostalgia feeling.

if college teams can play there then so can the fucking NFL give me a fucking break.:rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,796
    Like i said the fans in oakland though are not fickle in the leeast,they got the most loyal passioante fanbase in the NFL you will EVER find and the NFL wants to fuck that up for a city that WONT support them when they are horrible and losing right now?:rolleyes:

as i just said,the raiders a few years ago despite starting off 0-13,in a driving pouring cold rainstormy night,ona monday night game in oakland they packed them in,there was not an empty seat in the house,this DESPITE the fact they have had only one winning season in the last 14 years. they will NOT get that kind of loyalty whatsoever in Vegas,it will be even wose there than LA cause like i said,they have transeits there and they dont even support their own college football team.

see this pic below,a packed stadium,not an empty seat in the house.

[​IMG]

look at this video and watch the people in the crowd same thing,these are the kinds of crowds oakland ALWAYS draws,this DESPITE having just one winning season in the last 14 years.they wont get that kind of loyalty in vegas just like they did not get it in LA.

the owners are really killing the integrity of the game. they never listen,experts warned the NFL it would be a disater for the rams to move to st louis,they were warned it would be for the chargers to san dieog,they were right in both cases, they have said this will be the worst disasterous move for the raiders,you can count on that being correct,thats a given.

it has been an even more major disater for the chargers in LA than it was for the rams in st louis,as i said,the rams at LEAST had good fan support when they went to the superbowl,they at LEAST had five years of good fan support the 22 years they were there.

where the chargers were a playoff team last year and they STILL have sixteen road games all year long now DESPITE them winning cause LA does not give a shit about them EVEN IF THEY WIN.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,796
    If a team loses in the playoffs, but the city it claims to be from doesn't care, did it still happen?

good question.LOL

Los Angeles' TRUE NFL team is in the Super Bowl and the other team... who gives a $&*+?!

Indeed.:2up:

“Kroenke/Rams would love to remove Chargers from the equation & have the stadium to themselves. They were forced into the agreement & would love to be rid of it. Meanwhile, Chargers have struggled to make any dent in LA market that didn't even want them.

indeed they have not.LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,796
    PRICELESS.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

Melvin Gordon Says No One in LA Cares About the Chargers

Melvin Gordon continues his holdout from the Los Angeles Chargers and it doesn't look like it will end any time soon. On Tuesday night, Gordon took to Instagram to have a video chat with his followers. In it, he dropped a few bombs on the organization he's currently estranged from.

Gordon told his followers that he was, "going to play somewhere" this season and that, "it would be a waste of talent" if he didn't. But then he threw an uppercut at the jaw of the Chargers franchise. When discussing the team's 2018 performance, Gordon said the team went 12-4 en route to the postseason and the season, "was good, but nobody (fans in LA) cared."

Yikes. That's the exact kind of thing the Spanos family doesn't want players saying about their experience in Los Angeles. I mean, any rational observer is aware that no one in that city cares about the Chargers. But Spanos and Co. have created a feedback loop where their franchise is doing just fine. Obviously, they're attempting to create the perception that their move to LA from San Diego was a wise one. We all know it wasn't.

To make matters worse, Eric D. Williams dropped this nugget of info in a recent piece for ESPN: "Gordon continues to train in San Diego during his holdout." Yes, like Philip Rivers, it's clear Gordon is a big fan of the town his team used to play in and seems to not care much for the new one.

I guess it's hard to get excited about playing in a city when every home game either features a half-empty stadium or stands packed with opposing fans.

Nine Things to Know About Stan Kroenke’s Chargers Predicament - Voice of San Diego

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  7. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Adamantium Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,137
    they are no longer in Anaheim....

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,796
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,796
  10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,796
    :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Year 3 of the L.A. Chargers and yet every week they are still called the San Diego Chargers by refs & broadcasters.
    Scott and BR on Twitter