The Cannibus Cure

“The federal government, however, maintains that more research into the efficacy of medical marijuana needs to be conducted before it’s declassified and made available to service-connected disabled veterans through the VA.” ibid

Which will never happen, of course, the consequence of unwarranted opposition by Congressional Republicans.

“The federal government, however, maintains that more research into the efficacy of medical marijuana needs to be conducted before it’s declassified and made available to service-connected disabled veterans through the VA.” ibid

Which will never happen, of course, the consequence of unwarranted opposition by Congressional Republicans.
Well with Soros buying all that farmland in South America just might pay off? Darn the guy just keeps the bucks ROLLING in. LOL

I agree medical Pot could be OK but the mental affect of it is in question. Looking a people I know who are heavy users don't seem very bright for some reason.

Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

Abstract
Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH.sub.3, and COCH.sub.3. ##STR1##

United States Patent 6,630,507
Hampson , et al.
October 7, 2003

United States Patent: 6630507

for at least 15 years, the government has known very well what the benefits are regarding marijuana's medicinal use; enough to patent it. it all boils down to the cash they miss out on by putting it on the market as a legal alternative to the highly addictive opioids.

Is hemp oil related to cannabis?

I can buy it quite legally where I live.

CBD oil has all the euphoria goodness taken out & leaves in some of the medicinal properties. i hear it works, but it depends on the ailment.

Well with Soros buying all that farmland in South America just might pay off? Darn the guy just keeps the bucks ROLLING in. LOL

I agree medical Pot could be OK but the mental affect of it is in question. Looking a people I know who are heavy users don't seem very bright for some reason.

Not sure a poster who writes like this ^^ has any room to be judging "bright".

Just sayin'.

CBD oil has all the euphoria goodness taken out & leaves in some of the medicinal properties. i hear it works, but it depends on the ailment.

I was thinking of my friend who uses morphine patches. But she still suffers pain.

mmmm, pot in its full capacity could help her out somewhat, particularly an indica strain & it's not addictive like morphine..

On one of my frequent Stateside visits this year, I fell down and fractured my ribs. Of course I had to go to an American emergency room (impressed)

But the thing is: I don't take medication for anything, but they gave me some painkillers that made me feel great. Not euphoric, but a notch up from how I usually feel. And I can't remember what they were called.

I was thinking of my friend who uses morphine patches. But she still suffers pain.

mmmm, pot in its full capacity could help her out somewhat, particularly an indica strain & it's not addictive like morphine..

I've been talking to her about that; she's a cancer sufferer. And although the doctor here could legally prescribe cannabis, it's very expensive.

I personally have Osteoporosis, my vertebra are fracturing, called compression fractures. Bout a month ago one new fracture opened. Hurt like hell, VA gave me Lidocaine patches and a brace.

I've been talking to her about that; she's a cancer sufferer. And although the doctor here could legally prescribe cannabis, it's very expensive.

i'm sure it is especially that insurance doesn't cover it. yet. that's a fucking shame, because weed can also help with nausea if she is going thru chemo. there might be an organization in your state that can help with donating some for such people needing it. it's worth exploring.

I doubt that it will never happen. The cannabis industry is already a $60 billion market.

CBD cream works VERY WELL for arthritis with zero after effects as some medications have.

My son boils cannabis into a slurry, cools it, and takes it sublingual for pain relief from IBS. Zero after effects.

I doubt that it will never happen. The cannabis industry is already a $60 billion market.

yeah, i've been wiring grow rooms .....grow greenhouses....whatever they call 'em now

all legit too.....i might have to give up tomatoes .....

~S~

i'm sure it is especially that insurance doesn't cover it. yet. that's a fucking shame, because weed can also help with nausea if she is going thru chemo. there might be an organization in your state that can help with donating some for such people needing it. it's worth exploring.

I'm in Europe. And there is an ongoing debate about making cannabis more 'legal'. If that's the right word

Forum List

Back