The Brain of An Obama Supporter

Heck...........everyone should be able to get a govt subsidized cell phone, in case of an "EMERGENCY"

Its a human "right"........LOL

Looks like Smell is playing with himself again. I just hope he's quit using sandpaper.

That's already been debunked so many times it's not worth additional comment.

Hint: Research when that program started.

He can't do that. If he did, he would find out that Bush started this program, and then he would have to call it a "Bush phone"...and in case you haven't been told by the rightwingers on here yet, we are not allowed to bring up Bush anymore....

What's really amazing is that Democrats continue to deny that they use TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO BUY VOTES.

What's really amazing is that Democrats continue to deny that they use TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO BUY VOTES.

That's what the entire GOP is based off of. Bankrolling the snot out of the rich and corporations in exchange for campaign contributions.

He can't do that. If he did, he would find out that Bush started this program, and then he would have to call it a "Bush phone"...and in case you haven't been told by the rightwingers on here yet, we are not allowed to bring up Bush anymore....

Actually it started under Clinton....but it's ok to be wrong.....the question is why not get rid of it?

Actually it started under Clinton....but it's ok to be wrong.....the question is why not get rid of it?

Why not? I thought the whole Tea Party movement thing in 2010 was to reduce government and eliminate wasteful spending? Where are they on this? Oh, that's right.....they got hung up trying to redefine what "rape" is. Of course, I assume they meant "legitimate" rape, of course...

Why not? I thought the whole Tea Party movement thing in 2010 was to reduce government and eliminate wasteful spending? Where are they on this? Oh, that's right.....they got hung up trying to redefine what "rape" is. Of course, I assume they meant "legitimate" rape, of course...

Nice deflection....couldnt argue my fact could you, I love kicking libtard ass......what does rape have to do with free cell phones again?

If you want to discuss Akin, start a new thread, I'll be your huckleberry, but until then,
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Svm8xc1z8]Stay On Target - YouTube[/ame]

republican-brain.jpg

My question - why is this leech of a human POS getting a hand-out of my taxpayer money? It's bad enough people of her ilk receive Food Stamps - but phones?

Why hasn't Obama stopped it?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back