The Border Patrol should shoot to kill illegal aliens who try to cross into the U. S?

Fact is we should post troops on the border with orders not to shoot anyone headed south.

One problem solved.

You pathetic piece of shit. That would be a breech of posse comitatus not to mention immoral. Something a retarded baby killer like yourself could never relate to. Please die.

Shootings on the Mexican-American border are becoming more common. Some believe that if illegal aliens and their anchor babies could be shot and killed for trying to cross the border, illegal crossings could be cut sharply from 3,000-8,000 per day. The cost per year to the American Taxpayer for criminal illegal aliens and their anchor babies is $113,000,000,000 a year.

The Border Patrol should shoot to kill illegal aliens who try to cross into the U. S?

Link for the $113 billion? And I hope you're not suggesting we should unarmed children and adults.

Shootings on the Mexican-American border are becoming more common. Some believe that if illegal aliens and their anchor babies could be shot and killed for trying to cross the border, illegal crossings could be cut sharply from 3,000-8,000 per day. The cost per year to the American Taxpayer for criminal illegal aliens and their anchor babies is $113,000,000,000 a year.

"Some believe that if illegal aliens and their anchor babies could be shot and killed for trying to cross the border.."

Should they only shoot the babies as they are being carried across the boarder or should they be shot anytime after they are carried across? Please answer. I think we would all like to know about this baby shooting.

"Some believe that if illegal aliens and their anchor babies could be shot and killed for trying to cross the border.."

Should they only shoot the babies as they are being carried across the boarder or should they be shot anytime after they are carried across? Please answer. I think we would all like to know about this baby shooting.
I bet the Black Panthers would gladly take up the job of killing non black babies along the border.

I am merely passing on the question that seems to be lurking around the Arizona immigration law. Sarah Palin has said deport all 11,000,000 illegals. What we have now is not working. Get caught crossing the border to the U. S. and it is a slap on the wrist. The most recent figure I have seen on Mexico LEGAL immigrations was 127,000 in 2006. We accept more legal immigrants from Mexico than any other country. We are being generous. We want citizens that will learn English (required), and assimilate to American life.

Most often illlegal aliens are criminals who could not be accepted for legal immigration because of their past crimes. The flag of Mexico is openly hailed at pro-ILLEGAL immigration events. These are free loaders on our education, health care, and welfare system. Now they are demanding amnesty. They have to go, shooting babies would be a little too much, but I do not think the Border Patrol should have to do a pregnancy test on someone invading our border. Let the illegal aliens and their anchor babies know we mean business, and fear will keep them out of the country.

Last edited:
Do you really expect American border patrol folks to shoot people for crossing the border? I don't think those people have the stomach for it.

The old Iron Curtain guards could do it but that was for people escaping totalitarianism not trying to come in. Yet people ran the risk and attempted to cross into freedom. Besides the numbers were very small compared to what's going down at our southern border.

The Hispanics trying to get into the USA, illegally, are trying to escape from grinding poverty into a life of some hope, and imaginary line means nothing.

Shooting them will not deter them just make it more risky and bloodier.

I don't believe for a minute that mainstream America would stand for that anyway.

The fringe groups cited as capable of doing the job are criminals and would quickly deviate from the task and start accepting bribes.

I think the solution lies in improving conditions in Mexico. So let's invade Mexico, set up a colonial capitalist system. promote what Mexicans can do, small manufacturing, slap a 10,000% tariff on Chinese imports and shift our imports to Mexico.

I looked up Mexico unemployment rate a few weeks ago. If I remember right it was like 5.6%.....

I don't put a lot of stock into anything Mexico says or their info gathering methods.

Besides I said Hispanics not just Mexicans. The whole of central America it seems is trying to get into the US. There was a comprehensive piece in National Geographic a year or so back that tracked the trials and tribulations of people trekking their way to what they perceived as the promise land. It is heart rending to see them beaten, robbed, raped, cheated even murdered and still they come. And the OP wants to shoot them near the end of their journey. God, are we fucked up or what.

Like I said the solution has to be in improving conditions in our hemisphere instead of the opposite side of the world to a people who screw us every chance they get with their leaded paint, shoddy goods, non reciprocal trade pacts,
I could go on but that's enough for one night.

Last edited:
Deportation is a good thing eventhough it is nearly logistically impossible. This isn't WWII where we can use census data to find all the illegals and round them up like we did the japs.

First, we need to sanitize the Eagle Scouts...

I wouldn't expect this PTSD site of military dipshits to give an creedence to the law much less human rights.

Dude, take it down a couple notches. Calm down because you're making really stupid comments.

Or what? I'm speaking the truth. You have "supposed" military people on this board who wish to execute people for crossing the border and you WANT ME TO TONE IT DOWN? You've got some nerve asking me to calm down. Name 1 thing that I've stated that isn't the truth.

Deportation is a good thing eventhough it is nearly logistically impossible. This isn't WWII where we can use census data to find all the illegals and round them up like we did the japs.

Bullshit. It can be done and Palin has been reading up on what another legal natural born citizen president did once before. Ever hear what President Eisenhower did? He implemented a government program called 'Operation Wetback' and on a grand scale using the U.S. Army that Palin would do with a executive order, it would work. Ike had the illegals running back into Mexico for fear of deportation by ship deep into South Mexico.

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico

Then on June 17, 1954, what was called "Operation Wetback" began. Because political resistance was lower in California and Arizona, the roundup of aliens began there. Some 750 agents swept northward through agricultural areas with a goal of 1,000 apprehensions a day. By the end of July, over 50,000 aliens were caught in the two states. Another 488,000, fearing arrest, had fled the country.

By mid-July, the crackdown extended northward into Utah, Nevada, and Idaho, and eastward to Texas.

By September, 80,000 had been taken into custody in Texas, and an estimated 500,000 to 700,000 illegals had left the Lone Star State voluntarily.

Unlike today, Mexicans caught in the roundup were not simply released at the border, where they could easily reenter the US. To discourage their return, Swing arranged for buses and trains to take many aliens deep within Mexico before being set free.

Tens of thousands more were put aboard two hired ships, the Emancipation and the Mercurio. The ships ferried the aliens from Port Isabel, Texas, to Vera Cruz, Mexico, more than 500 miles south.

The sea voyage was "a rough trip, and they did not like it," says Don Coppock, who worked his way up from Border Patrolman in 1941 to eventually head the Border Patrol from 1960 to 1973.

Some say we cannot send 12 million illegals now in the United States back where they came from. Of course we can!" Edwards says.

Last edited:
Do you really expect American border patrol folks to shoot people for crossing the border? I don't think those people have the stomach for it.

The old Iron Curtain guards could do it but that was for people escaping totalitarianism not trying to come in. Yet people ran the risk and attempted to cross into freedom. Besides the numbers were very small compared to what's going down at our southern border.

The Hispanics trying to get into the USA, illegally, are trying to escape from grinding poverty into a life of some hope, and imaginary line means nothing.

Shooting them will not deter them just make it more risky and bloodier.

I don't believe for a minute that mainstream America would stand for that anyway.

The fringe groups cited as capable of doing the job are criminals and would quickly deviate from the task and start accepting bribes.

I think the solution lies in improving conditions in Mexico. So let's invade Mexico, set up a colonial capitalist system. promote what Mexicans can do, small manufacturing, slap a 10,000% tariff on Chinese imports and shift our imports to Mexico.

I looked up Mexico unemployment rate a few weeks ago. If I remember right it was like 5.6%.....
Unless somethings has changed, Mexico is able to maintain a low unemployment rate by rewarding employers for hiring part time employees instead of full time. When I was in Mexico a few years ago, I had a conversation with a Mexican guide. He explained that everyone in his family had a job, most had two or three. So in Mexico, they have low unemployment, but very few people can make enough money to live on by having just one job.

Bullshit. It can be done and Palin has been reading up another legal natural born citizen president did once before. Ever hear what President Eisenhower did? He implemented a government program called 'Operation Wetback' and on a grand scale using the U.S. Army that Palin would do with a executive order, it would work. Ike had the illegals running back into Mexico for fear of deportation by ship deep into South Mexico.

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico

Then on June 17, 1954, what was called "Operation Wetback" began. Because political resistance was lower in California and Arizona, the roundup of aliens began there. Some 750 agents swept northward through agricultural areas with a goal of 1,000 apprehensions a day. By the end of July, over 50,000 aliens were caught in the two states. Another 488,000, fearing arrest, had fled the country.

By mid-July, the crackdown extended northward into Utah, Nevada, and Idaho, and eastward to Texas.

By September, 80,000 had been taken into custody in Texas, and an estimated 500,000 to 700,000 illegals had left the Lone Star State voluntarily.

Unlike today, Mexicans caught in the roundup were not simply released at the border, where they could easily reenter the US. To discourage their return, Swing arranged for buses and trains to take many aliens deep within Mexico before being set free.

Tens of thousands more were put aboard two hired ships, the Emancipation and the Mercurio. The ships ferried the aliens from Port Isabel, Texas, to Vera Cruz, Mexico, more than 500 miles south.

The sea voyage was "a rough trip, and they did not like it," says Don Coppock, who worked his way up from Border Patrolman in 1941 to eventually head the Border Patrol from 1960 to 1973.

Some say we cannot send 12 million illegals now in the United States back where they came from. Of course we can!" Edwards says.

Look friend, I understand what your saying and I hate those bastards for doing it, but I'm not going to advocate taking their kids or murdering them. It's plain wrong. Furthermore, only the national guard can be used to aid law enforcement. You can't exactly send troops door to door searching for millions of aliens that are already entrenched in our soil. I don't think it's likely that that would work. There are rules that need to be followed else they set another bad precedent. We'd be better off with a civilain tip network that offers cash rewards for every one of those 3rd world scumbags we turn in. Besides, we hate executive orders when that fucking nutcase Obama uses them to sidestep congress so why should we be all gung ho for Palin to do the same? I'm all for rounding those SOB's up while they're crossing the border and if that takes the guard then so be it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back