The Border Patrol should shoot to kill illegal aliens who try to cross into the U. S?

Shootings on the Mexican-American border are becoming more common. Some believe that if illegal aliens and their anchor babies could be shot and killed for trying to cross the border, illegal crossings could be cut sharply from 3,000-8,000 per day. The cost per year to the American Taxpayer for criminal illegal aliens and their anchor babies is $113,000,000,000 a year.

The Border Patrol should shoot to kill illegal aliens who try to cross into the U. S?

Link for the $113 billion? And I hope you're not suggesting we should unarmed children and adults.

Naaa ... leave that for the naacp and black panthers

Yes and no.

1st- We should seal the border, completely, just like the Korean DMZ, the most secure border in the world and done so by US. Us the military to do it. Yes, militarize the US-Mexican border. Bring troops home from Germany and Japan, where they are no longer needed.

2nd- Stock this extremely secured border with food and medical supplies. We will politely turn around the illegal immigrants, AND humanely provide them with any food, water, medical supplies they need for a safe trip back home.

3rd- The peaceful immigrants just looking for a better life and whom they say are law-abiding once they get here.....would respect OUR laws, since they are law abiding, right?.....and go back home, grateful for the humane treatment of food, water, aid.

4th- If the immigrants refuse to turn back, well, they won't be allowed in. A wall supported by military units will not be breached.

5th- If the immigrants try to enter by force, well, that is a violent, armed entry into our border by a foreign national, aka, an invasion. Respond accordingly.

I know 1-5 makes way too much logical sense for any braindead libtard.

Shootings on the Mexican-American border are becoming more common. Some believe that if illegal aliens and their anchor babies could be shot and killed for trying to cross the border, illegal crossings could be cut sharply from 3,000-8,000 per day. The cost per year to the American Taxpayer for criminal illegal aliens and their anchor babies is $113,000,000,000 a year.

Link for the $113 billion? And I hope you're not suggesting we should unarmed children and adults.

Naaa ... leave that for the naacp and black panthers

Could you imagine a Minuteman member or Tea Party member shouting about illegal immigrants and saying "We gonna have to kill some wetbacks, we gonna have to kill some of they babies!"

We would be under United Nations sanctions or some shit by now if someone said that. Sharpton would be marching, MSNBC would be running the equivalent of 9-11 coverage of the incident, Eric Holder would deploy the entire FBI to the scene and order CIA waterboarding of the people who uttered the words.

Reminds me of the pier in Costa Rica, having automatic weapons trained on our every move as we disembarked.
And we were there on a humanitarian mission.

Pardon me if I don't want to see my borders like "their's"
:eusa_shhh:

I think that would cost way too much....................

Why not just mine the damn border, and Id say with those ones that fly up in the air and take out everything in a 30 foot radius. First though, to be fair, an immense PR campaign warning people, "You try to come across, you'll spend about 30 seconds in America before Pooooooooooooof!!!. Think about it...........let some mines go off and the word will get out = problem solved.

We should be shooting down any damn Mexican military bullshit that comes across the stinking border. Of course, that would spark an international incident that would just make the OA look stupid. We've seen that the OA has no problem shooting hellfire missiles at Pakistani civilians for the war on terror but they can't even deal with mexican military incursions. The reason is obvious.

Why not just mine the damn border, and Id say with those ones that fly up in the air and take out everything in a 30 foot radius. First though, to be fair, an immense PR campaign warning people, "You try to come across, you'll spend about 30 seconds in America before Pooooooooooooof!!!. Think about it...........let some mines go off and the word will get out = problem solved.

And the first pregnant woman or kid who gets wasted would cause an international firestorm and any credibility that the U.S. had left would be GONE overnight.

These things are the sh!t...........very humane land mine. Nobody survives and nobody even knows what hit them.

landmine.jpg

Imagine the deterrent effect after a few assholes try to beat the system.:eek::eek::eek:

Of course, this stuff is never popular with the limpwristers, but tough shit. I dont see a single solitary idea coming from them except amnesty and fcukkk that!!!

And the first pregnant woman or kid who gets wasted would cause an international firestorm and any credibility that the U.S. had left would be GONE overnight.

Naaah...........we make it very public.

Listen.........there are reports just this week that Hezbollah is in Mexico now just across the border in fact. Let me tell you somehing..........those guys come across the border and kill Americans a gigantic majority will demand that small yeild nukes be placed on the border............100% certainty. The only people against the idea would be the k00k limpwristers but they'd be politically irrelevant.:lol:

These things are the sh!t...........very humane land mine. Nobody survives and nobody even knows what hit them.

landmine.jpg

Imagine the deterrent effect after a few assholes try to beat the system.:eek::eek::eek:

Of course, this stuff is never popular with the limpwristers, but tough shit. I dont see a single solitary idea coming from them except amnesty and fcukkk that!!!

Oh that's just brilliant. When logic and IQ fails just kill, LOL.

Naaah...........we make it very public.

Listen.........there are reports just this week that Hezbollah is in Mexico now just across the border in fact. Let me tell you somehing..........those guys come across the border and kill Americans a gigantic majority will demand that small yeild nukes be placed on the border............100% certainty. The only people against the idea would be the k00k limpwristers but they'd be politically irrelevant.:lol:

Wow, another awe inspiring well thought out post.

You're condoning shooting women and children--and others that are simply looking to feed their families---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

That's absurd. What we need to do is stay on the Federal Government and insist that they actually secure the border--and only after that find a way to deal fairly with the 12 million illegals that are already in this country.

Yes and no.

1st- We should seal the border, completely, just like the Korean DMZ, the most secure border in the world and done so by US. Us the military to do it. Yes, militarize the US-Mexican border. Bring troops home from Germany and Japan, where they are no longer needed.

2nd- Stock this extremely secured border with food and medical supplies. We will politely turn around the illegal immigrants, AND humanely provide them with any food, water, medical supplies they need for a safe trip back home.

3rd- The peaceful immigrants just looking for a better life and whom they say are law-abiding once they get here.....would respect OUR laws, since they are law abiding, right?.....and go back home, grateful for the humane treatment of food, water, aid.

4th- If the immigrants refuse to turn back, well, they won't be allowed in. A wall supported by military units will not be breached.

5th- If the immigrants try to enter by force, well, that is a violent, armed entry into our border by a foreign national, aka, an invasion. Respond accordingly.

There's is a big difference. Trade between North and South Korea is only about a billion a year. Mexico is our third largest trading partner. We do about 153 billion in commerce with Mexico. Legal boarder crossing are just under half million a year. It's a bit hard to seal a boarder with this much traffic.

For America right now, I think we need to become isolationist till we solve our problems.
Yea, the rest of the world doesn't need wheat.
Let's keep it all to ourself and further alienate more countries. :clap2:

That's not what he's saying, but I think you'll find that much of the wheat crop has become supplanted by the corn crop to manufacture ethanol. This more than anything is affecting the 3rd world.

Yes and no.

There's is a big difference. Trade between North and South Korea is only about a billion a year. Mexico is our third largest trading partner. We do about 153 billion in commerce with Mexico. Legal boarder crossing are just under half million a year. It's a bit hard to seal a boarder with this much traffic.
Something else you want to consider while you are massing the troops at the boarder.
40% of the illegal immigrants entered the country legally. They just never went home.

Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I bet the Black Panthers would gladly take up the job of killing non black babies along the border.

And I'm sure the Klan would do the same except for non-white babies. So what's your point?

MODSHIT,

The glaring difference is that the KKK has been wiped out. Their supposed counterpart the "skinheads' are a discredited bunch of kooks somewhere in the wilds of Utah with ZERO political clout.

On the other hand the New Black Panthers, whose preachings and POLITICAL DOGMA is indistinguishable from that of Louis Farrakhan's HATEFUL BLACK RACIST VOMIT is emanating from his THRIVING "Nation of Islam"....... ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS !!!

BUT WHAT IS EVEN MORE CALAMITOUS ARE THE NATIONALLY ACCEPTED SO-CALLED "LEGITIMATE" BLACK LIBERATION CHURCHES.....probably 90% plus of ALL Black Churches across the Nation preach The Black Liberation BULLSHIT (in one form or another) a la the Black Racist Whackjob Wright !!!!!!

THESE BLACK CHURCHES, ADMITTEDLY, OPENLY AND BLATANTLY PREACH BLACK RACISM VIA "THE BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY" THROUGHOUT AMERICA !!!!

WITH THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BEING ONE OF ITS TWENTY YEAR TENURED PARISHIONERS !!!!!!

All this notwithstanding, you have the unmitigated gall to fatuously bring up the defunct KKK which for all practices and purposes DOES NOT EVEN EXIST......with BLACK RACIST ORGANIZATIONS that are not only THRIVING....but have the Obami Salaami Administration's support....AND ISSUING INSTRUCTIONS TO ITS DOJ NOT TO PROSECUTE Black on White Civil crime. Witness the Erik Holder Debacle with his Deputy July Fernandez issuing that order (however obfuscated it is).

ALL THE WHILE THE LIBERRHOIDS OF ALL COLOUR ARE NOT NOT ONLY NOT DEMANDING ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THIS FLAGRANT CRIMINAL GOVTAL RACISM........THESE ARSEHOLES......AND YOU CAN SEE THIS FROM THEIR EMESIS ON USMB......THESE ARSEHOLES ARE ACTUALLY DEFENDING THIS OVERT GOVERNMENT SUPPORTED BLACK RACISM !!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back