The Bold Faced Lie The Left Is Pushing To Destroy Trump. This Is Hillary's Campaign Doing This

You're misinformed about President Obama. Try getting your news from someplace that's not called World Nut Daily.
I actually got my news about Obama from Obama's own 2008 Presidential campaign web page. Obama had the NBP's endorsement on the web site; however, once the media attention was drawn to it the campaign removed the endorsement. The media supported this by reporting on it. Nice try...no, wait...no it wasn't.

Okay, found the break down...where are the "lies"?

From your LINK... BUT this is not totally accurate as to what was said...
Lord, citing the KKK’s historic connection with the Democratic Party, turned up the temperature. “A leftist terrorist organization,” he said.

Jones started to look a little angry.

“We’re not going to play that game,” Jones said.

Lord: “We are going to understand history.”

Jones: “No, you need to take a serious look at the fact that this man is playing fast and loose…. When you talk about terrorism, he gets passionate. He says, ‘No, this is wrong.’ But when you talk about the Klan, ‘Oh, I don’t know, I don’t know.’”

Jones then pointed out that Lord once compared the Trump-KKK imbroglio to President Obama’s relationship to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright — the president’s one-time pastor who was videotaped saying “God damn America!”

“Reverend Wright is an anti-Semite,” Lord said.

“Reverend Wright never lynched anybody!” Jones said. “… Reverend Wright never put anybody on a post. And you guys play these word games, and it’s wrong to do in America. It is wrong to do!”

Lord: “You’re right! And you don’t hide and say that’s not part of the base of the Democratic Party. They were the military arm, the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party, according to historians. For God’s sake, read your history!”

Jones: “I don’t care how they voted 50 years ago. I care about who they killed.”

Lord: “I care about American history. It counts.”

Now as to the ACTUAL dialogue:

VAN JONES: You know, I don't understand why the right-wing is so obsessed with trying to point out that the Ku Klux Klan, you know, 50, 60, 70 years ago was a part of the Democratic Party.
The Democratic Party, in that time, was a racist party and there were violent elements.
That's true because obviously the Republicans at that time were the party of Lincoln, who ended slavery. And so -- but we've had a reversal over these past 50 -- my entire lifetime, I was born in '68.
There's been that reversal.

SO Jones admits that during the period when blacks were being lynched it was the Democrats that were doing it and the GOP that ended slavery!!!

JEFFREY LORD: I would love to focus on today, Alisyn, and what I was trying to give was give historical context. My point is that race fuels the progressive movement, and has always fueled the progressive movement. Whether it was slavery, segregation, lynching, the Ku Klux Klan, to today's racial quotas, illegal immigration by skin color. You know, groups like La Raza, the Black Panthers. Black Lives Matter, et cetera. It's always about let's divide people by race and then here is the progressive agenda we want to enact. That's the connection to me, and it's a constant throughout two hundred some odd years of history, the Klan being just one of them. And, by the way, just not long ago when Occupy Wall Street was a big thing going, David Duke was a big supporter of occupy Wall Street right there with President Obama.

CAMEROTA: Van, what's wrong with that logic?
CNN's Van Jones Blasts Jeffrey Lord's Continued Defense Of Trump's Affiliation With White Supremacists

Lord, citing the KKK’s historic connection with the Democratic Party, turned up the temperature. “A leftist terrorist organization,” he said.

Jones: “No, you need to take a serious look at the fact that this man is playing fast and loose…. When you talk about terrorism, he gets passionate. He says, ‘No, this is wrong.’ But when you talk about the Klan, ‘Oh, I don’t know, I don’t know.’”

Jones then pointed out that Lord once compared the Trump-KKK imbroglio to President Obama’s relationship to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright — the president’s one-time pastor who was videotaped saying “God damn America!”

“Reverend Wright never lynched anybody!” Jones said. “… Reverend Wright never put anybody on a post. And you guys play these word games, and it’s wrong to do in America. It is wrong to do!”

Lord: “You’re right! And you don’t hide and say that’s not part of the base of the Democratic Party. They were the military arm, the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party, according to historians. For God’s sake, read your history!”

Jones: “I don’t care how they voted 50 years ago. I care about who they killed.”

VAN JONES: You know, I don't understand why the right-wing is so obsessed with trying to point out that the Ku Klux Klan, you know, 50, 60, 70 years ago was a part of the Democratic Party.
The Democratic Party, in that time, was a racist party and there were violent elements.
That's true because obviously the Republicans at that time were the party of Lincoln, who ended slavery. And so -- but we've had a reversal over these past 50 -- my entire lifetime, I was born in '68.

SO Jones admits that during the period when blacks were being lynched it was the Democrats that were doing it and the GOP that ended slavery!!!

JEFFREY LORD: I would love to focus on today, Alisyn, and what I was trying to give was give historical context. My point is that race fuels the progressive movement, and has always fueled the progressive movement. Whether it was slavery, segregation, lynching, the Ku Klux Klan, to today's racial quotas, illegal immigration by skin color. You know, groups like La Raza, the Black Panthers. Black Lives Matter, et cetera. It's always about let's divide people by race and then here is the progressive agenda we want to enact. That's the connection to me, and it's a constant throughout two hundred some odd years of history, the Klan being just one of them. And, by the way, just not long ago when Occupy Wall Street was a big thing going, David Duke was a big supporter of occupy Wall Street right there with President Obama.

CNN's Van Jones Blasts Jeffrey Lord's Continued Defense Of Trump's Affiliation With White Supremacists

Thanks for putting up the transcript.

Van Jones is trying to insert Trump in this conversation when he has nothing to do with it.

The KKK is a creation of the Democratic Party. As is Jim Crow laws.

They can't stand this painful truth. So they try to pawn it off on the GOP at every opportunity.

Forum List

Back