The Bold Faced Lie The Left Is Pushing To Destroy Trump. This Is Hillary's Campaign Doing This

Duke's endorsement doesn't make Trump a racist and that narrative is starting to look really desperate, though it's interesting that a "left wing" hate group consistently votes for right wing politicians.

Last edited:
It's bald faced, not bold faced. Got a transcript? Not everyone can watch videos.

Heads are bald. Faces can't be bald.

Do you spell Barbed-wire "Bob Wire" too???

FYI...

Bold faced can be used in some cases.

Thank you for the useless input nonetheless.

Last edited:
Duke's endorsement doesn't make Trump a racist and that narrative is starting to look really desperate, though it's interesting that a "left wing" hate group consistently votes for right wing politicians.
In 2008 the New Black Panthers endorsed Obama. Although Obama placed the endorsement up on his web page (until the media found out about it), it doesn't 'technically' mean he was / is connected to them. Just because he never openly denounced them...and later sent Holder to drop criminal charges against 2 members for carrying clubs and threatening white folks at the polls...doesn't mean he was connected to them / supported / supports them.

But just because you get an endorsement from someone doesn't mean anything....

And endorsement is only as good as the importance YOU place on the person giving the endorsement. I personally don't give a rat's ass who endorses whom. Theirs is an opinion, which everyone on the planet has one.

In 2008 the New Black Panthers endorsed Obama. Although Obama placed the endorsement up on his web page (until the media found out about it), it doesn't 'technically' mean he was / is connected to them. Just because he never openly denounced them...and later sent Holder to drop criminal charges against 2 members for carrying clubs and threatening white folks at the polls...doesn't mean he was connected to them / supported / supports them.

And endorsement is only as good as the importance YOU place on the person giving the endorsement. I personally don't give a rat's ass who endorses whom. Theirs is an opinion, which everyone on the planet has one.

You're misinformed about President Obama. Try getting your news from someplace that's not called World Nut Daily.

During the 2008 campaign, reports surfaced that the Obama campaign had posted an endorsement of the candidate, by the NBPP, on its website. But what really happened was that an NBPP member posted a blog in a user-controlled forum (kinda like our comments section), and it was later removed. Hannity Resurrects Lie

Okay, found the break down...where are the "lies"?
That Trump supported the KKK, and that the KKK has nothing to do with Democrats, for starters.

Yeah...you'll have to provide those exact quotes.

:slap:
It's up to you to prove your case, not me. Show me a Trump quote that says "I support the KKK 100%".:deal:

Uh, yeah it is. You have to prove that is what Van Jones accuesed him of. Provide the quote of Van Jones saying that the KKK had nothing to do with Democrats and that Trump supports the KKK.

That Trump supported the KKK, and that the KKK has nothing to do with Democrats, for starters.

It's up to you to prove your case, not me. Show me a Trump quote that says "I support the KKK 100%".:deal:

Uh, yeah it is. You have to prove that is what Van Jones accuesed him of. Provide the quote of Van Jones saying that the KKK had nothing to do with Democrats and that Trump supports the KKK.
It's on the video.
Come put of the stone age and watch it.

You're misinformed about President Obama. Try getting your news from someplace that's not called World Nut Daily.

During the 2008 campaign, reports surfaced that the Obama campaign had posted an endorsement of the candidate, by the NBPP, on its website. But what really happened was that an NBPP member posted a blog in a user-controlled forum (kinda like our comments section), and it was later removed. Hannity Resurrects Lie
Must be why his attorney general not only dropped the charges of voter intimidation but then said "His people" needed to be protected.

The original question was if Trump knew that racists supported him. He said he didn't and he would like to know who specifically.

From this Marco Rubio and Van Jones have extrapolated that because he didn't scream like a Howling Monkey that he doesn't support racists, he must support the KKK.

Totally bogus to begin with, but not a roadblock to lying, professional fabricators in both parties.

Forum List

Back