The Blame for the Gore's Separataion goes to....

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
.....wait for it......

GEORGE BOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Is there anything a journalist cannot or will not twist to bring the topic back to how life would be so much better if only not for that awful George W. Bush? On Tuesday's CBS Evening News, with the help of the Washington Post's Sally Quinn, Sharyl Attkisson managed to blame news, that Al and Tipper Gore are separating, on how they never got over being denied the presidency despite winning the popular vote in 2000. If only Bush hadn't taken it from them.

Attkisson recalled “it's been ten years since that oddly public passionate kiss at the Democratic convention. That was followed by Gore winning the popular vote for President but losing the electoral vote. Family friend Sally Quinn says that may have done the marriage irreparable harm.”

Read more: CBS Decides Al and Tipper's Separation is the Fault of....George W. Bush

Attkisson recalled “it's been ten years since that oddly public passionate kiss at the Democratic convention. That was followed by Gore winning the popular vote for President but losing the electoral vote. Family friend Sally Quinn says that may have done the marriage irreparable harm.”

Umm, it was Sally Quinn, not CBS, who blamed bush and.......wait for it.....

SQ is a conservative republican:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I blame Obama. It's because he's black... kinda.

Hey CG!! It's nice to see you

I was wondering if you were ever going to return to the "BP dividends" thread and give the examples as you said you would (before you said you wouldn't) I noticed that, as I predicted, you have run away in the hopes no one would notice your cowardice.

If CBS truly is spending time at this, they are wasting everyone's time. Surely there must be other, better news events for them to cover than the private lives of public figures? I thought E! handled all that news.

If CBS truly is spending time at this, they are wasting everyone's time. Surely there must be other, better news events for them to cover than the private lives of public figures? I thought E! handled all that news.

What else is there to report - there is no oil spill; no Az; no bad economy; no other things going on that CBS could possibly report on.

libturds,, who can explaim em.. methane, propane, gas x fulla donkey poop.. libturds and the lying lies they tell.

The concept that it is something to do with Al or Tipper Gore, and how they relate to each other, seems to totally escape some people. As well as the fact that it is a private matter between the two of them.

Forum List

Back