The Big Lie About Trump's Candidacy

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Everyone seem to be in a panic regarding the unrelenting attacks on Trump from both political parties. Given this deluge of propaganda, many people are now thinking that his candidacy is a lost cause.

REMEMBER THIS: These attacks are being made by insincere people who fear a loss of power and influence if he is elected. Further, they are playing a disingenuous game of comparing his positions with some unspecified policies rather than the real alternatives voters will be facing in November. FOR EXAMPLE:

1. IMMIGRATION. Trump favor closing our borders to undocumented persons.

WHAT DO HILLARY/OTHERS FAVOR?

2. TRADE AGREEMENTS: Trump favors aggressive trade bargaining with other countries.

3. MILITARY EXPENDITURES: Trump favors making our allies pay their fair share.

4. TAX POLICY: Trump favors lower taxes to bring money back to the U.S. and create jobs here.

What other SUBSTANTIVE ISSUES is Trump so wrong about, especially when compared to the other candidates? If/when he is nominated, the entire game will change overnight and Hillary/Bernie will no longer be able to hide in their protective media cocoons. THIS is why they can't stop talking about him.

Usually we have to wait at least until post 2 for some Rumpbot to immediately change the subject to "Hillary".

This one comes with its own self-deflection gene in the OP. That's progress. :thup:

Usually we have to wait at least until post 2 for some Rumpbot to immediately change the subject to "Hillary".

This one comes with its own self-deflection gene in the OP. That's progress. :thup:

Speaking of deflection, I even numbered the issues for you. Do you ever deal in SUBSTANCE (of the legal variety)? :dance:

Speaking of deflection, I even numbered the issues for you. Do you ever deal in SUBSTANCE (of the legal variety)? :dance:

Occasionally, if it's something I have expertise in. Most of what I do here seems to be pointing out logical fallacies. That keeps me plenty busy.

Occasionally, if it's something I have expertise in.

Interesting admission re lack of substance in your posts.

Most of what I do here seems to be pointing out logical fallacies.

How is "self-deflection" a "logical fallacy?" (your words)

That keeps me plenty busy.
Indication of limited intellectual capacity?

Forum List

Back