The BIG check Hypocrites

TruthMocker seems kinda cranky today. Did Romney piss in her cornflakes? Did Obama forget to send her foodstamps?

Ah the "poopy pants defense"

they seem to prefer that one to the pee wee defense these days

Hey, you've only made 15 posts so far today.

Better get cracking if you're going to reach the 150+ mark. After all, that's what the people that pay you expect.

Maybe you should get a clue if the Bain people now give more money to Obama than Robmoney.

Even they know he cant fill the shoes

Wait a minute, you're ok with Bain's "blood money" that they acquired in large part because of Romney going to the democrat party?

Romney with his red eyes, horns, sceptor and all going around firing people while laughing and the money earned from that practice ends up in Obama's wallet and you're ok with that?

Hey where that's evidence of me being a homophobe? Or are you going to have to fess up to being a liar again? Ooops, I mean lair.

You complain about me using homophobic insults and then use homophobic insults on me?

Dude quit munching your own trouser snake and shake the slobber out of your ears mmmkay.

Ready?

ok then

In the system your right wing Scotus has created there is NO other way to win eleltion in this country than to take money from whomever wants to give it too you.

You play with the rules your given and that money isnt illegal is it?

Now let me clear this confusion all up for you arround this issue.

Robmoney will do the bidding of the VERY people who created this fucking mess.

Obama is the ONLY alternative any American has to at least slow down the right wing money assholes who have said right out loud they want to KILL the United States Of America's Goverment.

If you back anyone who supports Grover Norquist you support weakening the USA to the point where it can be KILLED!

I stand on one side and YOU stand on the other.

Your a traitor and I am not.

Maybe you should get a clue if the Bain people now give more money to Obama than Robmoney.

Even they know he cant fill the shoes

Wait a minute, you're ok with Bain's "blood money" that they acquired in large part because of Romney going to the democrat party?

Romney with his red eyes, horns, sceptor and all going around firing people while laughing and the money earned from that practice ends up in Obama's wallet and you're ok with that?

Hey where that's evidence of me being a homophobe? Or are you going to have to fess up to being a liar again? Ooops, I mean lair.

You complain about me using homophobic insults and then use homophobic insults on me?

Dude quit munching your own trouser snake and shake the slobber out of your ears mmmkay.

Ready?

ok then

In the system your right wing Scotus has created there is NO other way to win eleltion in this country than to take money from whomever wants to give it too you.

Obama is the ONLY alternative any American has to at least slow down the right wing money assholes who have said right out loud they want to KILL the United States Of America's Goverment.

If you back anyone who supports Grover Norquist you support weakening the USA to the point where it can be KILLED!

Show me the homophobic insult I used. An example would be calling someone a butt pirate, you know, the insults you use. I'm not the racist homophobe that you are.

Well hopefully you write Bain a letter telling them how grateful you are that they're making money for the democrat party. Also please stop pretending to have a problem with how Bain or Romney got their money when democrats are getting their money the same way since they're taking Bain money.

Like I said, I'm not voting for Romney. You agree with Romney much much much more than I do.

Last edited:
Lol I'm the homophobe that's rich, you're the one who goes around calling people butt pirates. If you can find one instance of me exhibiting homophobia, please provide it for the class to see.

So you made your judgement of Obama after he read one prepared speech? That's not a surprise, you're not the type who researches voting records prior to making judgements.

You agree with Romney a lot more than I do. You should be supporting all the money he made for Bain Capital, since Bain Capital now uses that money to bribe your beloved democrats and your hero Obama.

Oh I get it , your fucking insane.

what is this rambling about Robmoney buying dems?

Bain Capital gives WAY more money to the democrat party than it does the republican party.

So I'm sure now you must love Bain Capital.

And where's the evidence of me being a homophobe?

The only position Bain holds is rape every worker and then send their jobs to communists. :mad:

Romney learned goo from the blood sucking communist Kock boys.

did you notices how long it took them to start worshiping Robmoney?

about two seconds.

they have no real convictions

How long did it take you to start tossing Obama's salad?

Right after you learned he was a democrat, you asked him to bend and spread.

Which is odd with how much you hate mixed people.

looks pretty homophobic to me.

I believed in Obama when I heard him speak.

You believed in Robmoney when the money people voisted him on you

Ready?

ok then

Show me the homophobic insult I used. An example would be calling someone a butt pirate, you know, the insults you use. I'm not the racist homophobe that you are.

Well hopefully your write Bain a letter telling them how grateful you are that they're making money for the democrat party. Also please stop pretending to have a problem with how Bain or Romney got their money when democrats are getting their money the same way since they're taking Bain money.

Like I said, I'm not voting for Romney. You agree with Romney much much much more than I do.

You can lead a idiot to water but that doesnt meant hey will drink

about two seconds.

:cuckoo:

How is asking a woman if she tossed a man's salad homophobic?

:dunno:

about two seconds.

You're a woman, I referenced you tossing a man's salad.

Straight people can toss other straight people's salad.

I know you're a homophobe so you have to pretend the rest of the world is as well, but I'm sorry to inform you that's not the case.

bend them and spread them?

come on

Oh, I see.

No one ever asks a member of the opposite sex to bend and spread.

Again, :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

dear rat , you may lick ass but I dont.

Only because no one would want YOU to do it. Who would want it from someone who looks like this?

old_lady.jpg

oh the "your a poopy pants" defense again.

I guess you couldnt use the Pee wee defense this time huh?

asslicker

Forum List

Back