The BIG check Hypocrites

did you notices how long it took them to start worshiping Robmoney?

about two seconds.

they have no real convictions

about two seconds.

How long did it take you to start tossing Obama's salad?

Right after you learned he was a democrat, you asked him to bend and spread.

Which is odd with how much you hate mixed people.

about two seconds.

Dear fucking homophobe sex perv,

I liked Obama the first time I heard him speak.

as a matter of fact after that said speach I turned to the people in the room and told them "that man is going to be president some day" my older Bro started on this rant about me being crazy for saying one speach will make him presdient ( you know how older bros do you sometimes).

On election night 2008 a couple of years later the first phonecall I got was from my Big Bro, he called to eat crow.

Now you guys all called Robmoney a rino and said he was far to liberal to be your guy.

We told you you would get robmoney and LIKE IT.

we told you your money masters wanted Robmoney and that meant robmoney was going to be your guy.

And here we are.

At least my big bro had the class to eat crow.

You guys have no class

Yeap about all you got huh?

These assholes KNOW damn well the stim money has saved jobs in their districts, the little people dont always know where the money behind the big check comes from.

They just see a big check were one was needed and their mom still has her job.

Then these big check cowboys do things like the asshole running in my district does, she makes adds saying the incumbant and Pelosi are trying to take money out of medicare and is not protecting SS.

The only problem is she is ON FILM sayign she wants both medicare and SS to no longer exsist during the primary just a couple of months ago.

If your ideas are so GREAT why do they have to LIE abotu them to get elected?

The stimulus saved nothing and we wasted another trillion.

about two seconds.

as a matter of fact after that said speach I turned to the people in the room and told them "that man is going to be president some day" my older Bro started on this rant about me being crazy for saying one speach will make him presdient ( you know how older bros do you sometimes).

On election night 2008 a couple of years later the first phonecall I got was from my Big Bro, he called to eat crow.

Now you guys all called Robmoney a rino and said he was far to liberal to be your guy.

we told you your money masters wanted Robmoney and that meant robmoney was going to be your guy.

And here we are.

You guys have no class

Lol I'm the homophobe that's rich, you're the one who goes around calling people butt pirates. If you can find one instance of me exhibiting homophobia, please provide it for the class to see.

So you made your judgement of Obama after he read one prepared speech? That's not a surprise, you're not the type who researches voting records prior to making judgements.

You agree with Romney a lot more than I do. You should be supporting all the money he made for Bain Capital, since Bain Capital now uses that money to bribe your beloved democrats and your hero Obama.

Hey idiot, its the ideas NOT the party.

The Idea is that the stimulus helps the local economies of these assholes and they know it.

They just vote against things like the stim because of party.

The stimulus helped and even these partisan hacks know it.

is this the same as Obama voting against the war yet takign credit for it?

only in con world.

You see that bubble you live in of Rush fox and beck is not shared by the entire country.

Most wouldnt sit a a bubble with the likes of Rush. Most wouldnt want to have to smell Rushes day after drug party emissions.

You people smell them and get high and think they make good policy

And here we are.

You guys have no class

Lol I'm the homophobe that's rich, you're the one who goes around calling people butt pirates. If you can find one instance of me exhibiting homophobia, please provide it for the class to see.

So you made your judgement of Obama after he read one prepared speech? That's not a surprise, you're not the type who researches voting records prior to making judgements.

You agree with Romney a lot more than I do. You should be supporting all the money he made for Bain Capital, since Bain Capital now uses that money to bribe your beloved democrats and your hero Obama.

Oh I get it , your fucking insane.

what is this rambling about Robmoney buying dems?

about two seconds.

And here we are.

You guys have no class

Are we supposed to believe any of this happened because some anonymous poster on the internet says so?

And here we are.

You guys have no class

Oh I get it , your fucking insane.

what is this rambling about Robmoney buying dems?

Bain Capital gives WAY more money to the democrat party than it does the republican party.

So I'm sure now you must love Bain Capital.

And where's the evidence of me being a homophobe?

Maybe you should get a clue if the Bain people now give more money to Obama than Robmoney.

Even they know he cant fill the shoes

TruthMocker seems kinda cranky today. Did Romney piss in her cornflakes? Did Obama forget to send her foodstamps?

about two seconds.

Nothing like the thralls of people who were brainwashed by two words, "hope and change". I for one do not "worship" ANY Politician like. I still believe a Politician should "work" for the people... NOT "rule" over the people. If other people started thinking that way -as our Founders envisioned, we'd ALL be better off. Vote with your brains, not with your emotions.

Maybe you should get a clue if the Bain people now give more money to Obama than Robmoney.

Even they know he cant fill the shoes

Wait a minute, you're ok with Bain's "blood money" that they acquired in large part because of Romney going to the democrat party?

Romney with his red eyes, horns, sceptor and all going around firing people while laughing and the money earned from that practice ends up in Obama's wallet and you're ok with that?

Hey where that's evidence of me being a homophobe? Or are you going to have to fess up to being a liar again? Ooops, I mean lair.

Forum List

Back