The Biden-Harris Administration

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
That is how the White House website is referring to this mess.

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 5.24.30 PM.png

..she didn't even make it past the primaries ..and she is a dumbass racist= fell for the Smollet hoax

..she didn't even make it past the primaries ..and she is a dumbass racist= fell for the Smollet hoax

She didn't make it to the primaries, dropping out in December 2019. :)

The more people, even Democrats saw, the less they liked her. So why was she picked to run with Doddering Joe?

She didn't make it to the primaries, dropping out in December 2019. :)

The more people, even Democrats saw, the less they liked her. So why was she picked to run with Doddering Joe?

I wondered the same thing. She has absolutely nothing going for her so why did the stuttering fuck pick her as VP??

Tulsi Gabbard would have been a much better choice. Oh she's smarter than the stuttering fuck so I guess he wouldn't have picked her. LOL

Yep...and the Xiden-Harris admin decided to handle the humanitarian crisis they created on the border, by putting someone in charge of it that referred to the men and women working to help the children impacted by their crisis as the KKK.

I wondered the same thing. She has absolutely nothing going for her so why did the stuttering fuck pick her as VP??

Tulsi Gabbard would have been a much better choice. Oh she's smarter than the stuttering fuck so I guess he wouldn't have picked her. LOL

I still suspect that they will offer Harris the SCOTUS seat when Breyer retires this summer. Once she is confirmed then they will pick the real successor to Biden. Of course, Breyer has to retire and Joe has to survive that long to have this fulfilled.

Forum List

Back