The Best Writer At USMB

Who in your opinion is the best writer on USMB?

• Total voters
Who do you think is the best wordsmith at USMB?

It doesn't matter what your criteria is...the most gifted at using 4 letter words....the most to the point...or the one who sounds like he/she took too much acid in the 70s.

Who do you think is the most gifted writer here?

Where are TruthMatters, rdean, chris, Dogbert and the Bass????????

:cool:

Seriously surprised Goldcatt is not on the list. The Frogenator woulda still got my vote but Goldi is consistently funny and well written. Insightful too, even for a lib.

It doesn't matter what your criteria is...the most gifted at using 4 letter words....the most to the point...or the one who sounds like he/she took too much acid in the 70s.

Sadly, I think Dogbert would lose that one. All of them crack me up, (though unintentionally), except for him.

I voted for LBJ.

Seriously (warning when I am serious side effects may include drowsiness and lethargy) there are a lot of great and, more importantly to me, hilarious writers on this forum. You could make a sitcom out of this place. I am addicted. But then I am pretty much addicted to everything.

If I have to pick one, it would be Samson. His caustic wit appeals to me and he often has a real point to go with it. He never hits you with a sledge hammer, he tickles your reason.

If I would have one criticism of him it would be that I like being tickled a little lower.

Oh I say!

Last edited:
The best writer at USMB is Gunny. He can write what ever he wants to and we WILL like it!:lol:

Well folks it has been nice knowing you.

I am running out of non-Frogen banned forums.

I wonder what Mozambique Message Board is up to?

Coyote
J W Frogan
Si Modo
Colin
PoliticalChic
California Girl
chanel

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

:lol:

Coyote
J W Frogan
Si Modo
Colin
PoliticalChic
California Girl
chanel

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

:lol:

Impressive..especialy since you did not use a single word...hmmmm .. I give it a 8.5

Last edited:
I voted for LBJ.

Seriously (warning when I am serious side effects may include drowsiness and lethargy) there are a lot of great and, more importantly to me, hilarious writers on this forum. You could make a sitcom out of this place. I am addicted. But then I am pretty much addicted to everything.

If I have to pick one, it would be Samson. His caustic wit appeals to me and he often has a real point to go with it. He never hits you with a sledge hammer, he tickles your reason.

If I would have one criticism of him it would be that I like being tickled a little lower.

Oh I say!
Pansy.

I voted for LBJ.

Oh I say!
Pansy.

This guy, has my number.

I said the best.....not the most delusional.

Forum List

Back