The best last chance: UN climate conference opens

I think the chances of anything coming out of Stupidhagen are pretty slim.

Who will still listen with Climategate on everyones mind? Kinda hard to convice others in the world when your date is flawed. Kinda hard especially when the planet is cooling and the eggheads can't explain why.

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh!

Bush signed away our standing in the world by wasting $700 billion dollars in Iraq!

And Yer Statist PAL Obama does the SAME and MORE!

GOOD JOB again, Chrissy! :lol:

Sorry, titmouse.

Obama is getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Really? he is? So far the facts show that Mr Obama is following President Bush's plans for the Ira withdrawal.

And we are sending in 30,000 + troops to Afghanistan, you don't really believe we will pull out in 18 months do you?

Horseshit.

It is easy enough to calculate the impact of doubling atmospheric CO2.

Like I said, change the subject, and try to confuse the issue. It's what you do.

The American Petroleum Institue must be proud of you.
What is horseshit? Your bringing up a paper and then not wanting to discuss it?

If it's so easy to calculate the impact of doubling atmospheric CO2, then do it. Right now. Show us your methodology. Then show us why you have chosen to double the CO2. Then show us the data you've used along with the variables. But do make sure that there is falsifiablity built in. You know why that's important, right?

Go ahead, Chris. You said it's easy. Do it.

What subject did I change? YOU brought up this MIT work and I am discussing it. As I said, if you don't want to discuss it, just let me know.

Yeah......what she said.....[Si modo]

I figure Obama wants to control our breathing next. Carbon Dioxide is an essential gas needed for plant growth...everything that burns or breaths gives it off.....so it's no small wonder they want to tax it.

Water Vapor reacting to the Sun is the largest portion of the earth's greenhouse gases. Wonder if he can figure out a way to tax us for that too......

Coming in 2016.
1984 part 2::::All the people with respirator type mechanisms to gather all that green house gas as they breath out. And exercise has been banned because of the heavy breathing. I'll leave the other activities banned to your imaginations.

Forum List

Back