The Best Investment

Dogs are great if you like hair and drool all over yourself and your furniture. Added plus is that your house smells like combination of dog piss and dog breath.

Cats aint no better. A friend recently bought a house and had to tear out all the floor boards and replace half the dry wall because cats had pissed on it for years. I was expecting him to have to replace a few supports too.

Dogs are great if you like hair and drool all over yourself and your furniture. Added plus is that your house smells like combination of dog piss and dog breath.

Cats aint no better. A friend recently bought a house and had to tear out all the floor boards and replace half the dry wall because cats had pissed on it for years. I was expecting him to have to replace a few supports too.

As AC found out, unless you take the wheels off your house the doggie door to the ground is a really big drop!

Well, after looking at those pictures I'm going to bed. With my five dogs. One of my Dobermans, Greta, usually sleeps right beside me. I have never slept so well in all my life as I do with that sweet dog alongside me.

Attachments

• $GretaBoo.jpg
    $GretaBoo.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Mankind probably owes its survival (as hunter gatherers) to dogs (wolves?).

Mankind's ability to create civilizations can be probably credited to cats.

I believe that sharing your life with at least some animals make us (or at least some of us) better people.

Dogs rock. Thanks for sharing this, Luddly.

I agree but I have two cats who say

Cats rule.
Dogs drool.

And, its hard to argue that when I see our enormous Maine coon take the big shep x's toys away from him. Even when The Great Catsby was too small to reach the dog's raised food dish, he would come up under the dogs chin, put both feet on the food stand and eat the dog's food.

A favorite treat of our dog's is an ice cube. Catsby takes the pieces away from him.

And, when we see the cat actually carrying a big nyla bone across the roomafter taking it away from the poor dog , its downright embarrassing.

Dogs are very special creatures.

Forum List

Back