The Best and Worst Airlines and Airports of 2018

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
As I donā€™t fly ā€“ and it looks like itā€™ll stay that way for some time in the future ā€“ Iā€™m posting this for those who do. I donā€™t know who the author is so I canā€™t verify these claims.

Best Airline

800x-1.jpg

Worst Airline

800x-1.jpg

Best Airport

800x-1.jpg

Hamad International Airport, Doha (DOH)

Worst Airport

800x-1.jpg

Kuwait International Airport, Farwaniya, Kuwait

A lot of commentary and all the results @ These New Airport Lounges Are Designed to Fight Jet Lag

Dunno what itā€™s like now but Caracas, Venezuela headed my worst airport list and thatā€™s back when they were a very prosperous country before the leftists ran the place into the ground.

LaGuardia is currently terrible due to the ongoing construction, and taking off and landing is always and adventure due to short runways.

The nickname for the airport is USS LaGuardia.

The last airline incident that I remember reading about was about a dog getting stuffed into an overhead compartment. Right me if I am wrong, but I believe that it was a United Airlines flight and yes the dog died.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm surprised that the aviation sewer, LAX, didn't make the list of the worst airports. I've had the misery of changing planes there many times on my flights to South Pacific islands I really like.

First of all LAX is surprisingly tiny for the gargantuan amount of international passengers it has everyday, making every nook and cranny of that primitive, outdated piece of shit overcrowded to the point of claustrophobia. Second of all - and this is SOOOOO typical of LA - all the airport employees (not the professional airline employees, just the airport workers) are so deliberately grouchy, rude and irritable. I have never seen a town in America with a universally WORSE temper than Los Scamgeles, a city and people with zero redeeming qualities of any kind. For those of you reading this post lucky/naive enough never to have been there, the movie Falling Down was 100% accurate about LA's completely foul ambiance. And God knows it massively shows up in their nasty, belligerent, undersized, overcrowded, I-don't-give-a-fuck-about-passengers airport-like disgrace.

Forum List

Back