The beginning of fascism in Europe was American

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The spread of the swastika in the media first appeared in America. It was there long before Mussolini, in the 1900s. Marinetti's aesthetic - futurism - is American style. America was a super-industrial power with cities of the future, with grandiose architecture, automobiles, airplanes, neon lights, very technically developed, and Europe at that time was just getting out of the slave past and was backward and rural (this has survived to this day).

The swastika and futurism is the advertising of the American style in Europe, it came with the roaring 20s. The Nazis are not the authors of these symbols, they simply used them. Mussolini's aesthetic is the roaring 20s. This is the rise of Europe with the help of America. Airplanes, brave pilots, big houses, cocaine, beautiful long-legged pin-up girls, crazy energetic dances, sophisticated technologies

• Banned
Ideologists lie. They hide the influence of Free America on the revolutions and wars of Europe. This influence was huge.
And besides, they hide the backwardness of Europe. The technology and scientific revolution of Europe comes from America.

crazy energetic dances
Like this one?
helldancemzjmk.gif

Or like this one?
monkxckck.gif

Why focus on the past, we have fascism in Ontario,.just go read.the Ontario Police Services Act. What I have experienced is out of a horror.novel.

Why focus on the past, we have fascism in Ontario,.just go read.the Ontario Police Services Act. What I have experienced is out of a horror.novel.

The only thing that can beat fascism is a bigger and more powerful fascism. I'm surprised you Canadians are throwing leftists out of helicopters by now.

So why didn't America build concentration camps and exterminate "unwanteds?"

The swastika was used as a good luck symbol going back to the Colonies. It only has sinister meaning if you give it a sinister meaning. Hitler came into power about the same time as FDR and FDR did nothing but give lame orations about meaningless subjects during his first two terms while Hitler disregarded the Treaty that ended WW1.

Forum List

Back