The Avengers

Ist histhe 60s TVs series starring Patric McNee and Diana Rigg or some crappy remake?

Anybody else living for May 4th?

I have 3 under 6 they love the cartoon! My son saw the trailer and he said, "Dad we are going to that." I replied, "If you can talk your mother into letting me take you, we can go opening day!"

Anybody else living for May 4th?

I have 3 under 6 they love the cartoon! My son saw the trailer and he said, "Dad we are going to that." I replied, "If you can talk your mother into letting me take you, we can go opening day!"

Attadad!! I hope she says yes, it looks awesome!

On the other hand, are their attention spans long enough to make it through? Or would it just be the one who wants to see the movie.

Let's see... so far:

• The Hulk has been played by Eric Bana, Edward Norton, and now Mark Ruffalo.
  • Captain America is played by Chris Evans. That is, when he's not playing Johnny Storm/The Human Torch.
  • The Punisher is played by Dolph Lundgren....wait, scratch that: Thomas Jane.
  • The Amazing Spider-Man is played by Tobey Maguire. Or is it Andrew Garfield?
  • William Stryker is definitely played by the fantastic Brian Cox. Until he is played by Danny Huston.
  • Kitty Pryde / Shadowcat is played by Katie Stuart. But in the next movie is played by Ellen Page.
  • Deadpool is played by Ryan Reynolds, when he isn't playing Green Lantern.
And, of course, Batman gets the gold medal: Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, and now Christian Bale - but at least that stretches over 20 years.

Let's see... so far:

• The Hulk has been played by Eric Bana, Edward Norton, and now Mark Ruffalo.
  • Captain America is played by Chris Evans. That is, when he's not playing Johnny Storm/The Human Torch.
  • The Punisher is played by Dolph Lundgren....wait, scratch that: Thomas Jane.
  • The Amazing Spider-Man is played by Tobey Maguire. Or is it Andrew Garfield?
  • William Stryker is definitely played by the fantastic Brian Cox. Until he is played by Danny Huston.
  • Kitty Pryde / Shadowcat is played by Katie Stuart. But in the next movie is played by Ellen Page.
  • Deadpool is played by Ryan Reynolds, when he isn't playing Green Lantern.
And, of course, Batman gets the gold medal: Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, and now Christian Bale - but at least that stretches over 20 years.

Oh, I don't care! It's the movie, it's the characters. Not the actors.

It's odd how much I'm looking forward to a movie whose lead up movies I was relatively unimpressed with. The first Iron Man was good, every other lead up movie was meh. Thor, in particular, was pretty bad, but Captain America, Iron Man 2, and Hulk weren't movie masterpieces, either.

Still, in Joss we trust, I guess! :lol:

Forum List

Back