The Attack on Pearl Harbor. Who Really Was Behind It?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pearl Harbor had to be an inside job, there's no way Japanese planes could have flown this distance in 1941. Wake up retards and realize your government has been lying to you, Japan is INNOCENT.

pearl.jpg

Roosevelt in collusion with his good buddies Hitler and Stalin of course.

Russian spies in Tokyo and the USA put us on collusion course. Japan's obvious target should have been the USSR

Pearl Harbor had to be an inside job, there's no way Japanese planes could have flown this distance in 1941. Wake up retards and realize your government has been lying to you, Japan is INNOCENT.

View attachment 166039
Geezus H Christo, I just fell out of my chair laughing my ass off..How else were we going to test the A-bomb? I wonder how many liberals are actually going to believe you.....

ALL OF THEM.......

japan-during-world-war-2-lets-attack-america-lets-invade-half-of-asia-lets-murder-20-million-people-nuclear-bomb-not-funny.jpg

Attachments

• Stupid.jpg
    Stupid.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 55

View attachment 166039
rotflmao.gif

Seriously?!?

Who, but you, thinks the attack had to have been carried out by planes that flew from Japan to Hawaii?

I don't think he's being serious.

View attachment 166039
rotflmao.gif

Seriously?!?

Who, but you, thinks the attack had to have been carried out by planes that flew from Japan to Hawaii?

I'm going to hope you're correct. I've seen lots that member has posted that strikes me as grossly ill considered and that was posted with no indication that he was anything but serious. In the "real world," it's somewhat easier to tell when folks are being facetious; however, the Internet so overflows with loons who share unabashedly their absurd notions; thus absent some clear indication -- "LOL," "just kidding," and explicit disclaimer/caveat, etc, or even posting this thread in a humor or satire subforum -- rarely can one be sure.

View attachment 166039
rotflmao.gif

Seriously?!?

I'm going to hope you're correct. I've seen lots that member has posted that strikes me as grossly ill considered and that was posted with no indication that he was anything but serious. In the "real world," it's somewhat easier to tell when folks are being facetious; however, the Internet so overflows with loons who share unabashedly their absurd notions; thus absent some clear indication -- "LOL," "just kidding," etc, or even posting this thread in a humor or satire subforum -- rarely can one be sure.

I read his post as satire of the absurdity of many conspiracy theories. And how uselessly complicated and poorly thought through they were

I doubt if those ships could have been sunk by bombs and torpedo's

FDR had wired those ships with explosives to go off if there ever was an attack. Those ships sank at freefall speeds which would be impossible by torpedo.

I doubt if those ships could have been sunk by bombs and torpedo's

FDR had wired those ships with explosives to go off if there ever was an attack. Those ships sank at freefall speeds which would be impossible by torpedo.

Only thermite would explode like that. And only on a flat earth.

View attachment 166039

I can't decide whether you are trolling- or an idiot- or just intensely ignorant- or just a Trumpster.

Maybe this is an offshoot of your purposeful ignorance of Evolution?

View attachment 166039
rotflmao.gif

Seriously?!?

Look at his threads on Evolution. This one is pretty much par for the course.

Roosevelt in collusion with his good buddies Hitler and Stalin of course.

exactly,you nailed it.:thup: this book should be required reading in american history classes.this is the real truth on how it call came about.:thup:

Using documents pried loose through the Freedom of Information Act during 17 years of research, Stinnett provides overwhelming evidence that FDR and his top advisers knew that Japanese warships were heading toward Hawaii.
Nonfiction Book Review: Day of Deceit: The Truth about FDR and Pearl Harbor by Robert B. Stinnett, Author Free Press $26 (386p) ISBN 978-0-684-85339-0

Last edited:

View attachment 166039

You're a piece of shit. :lmao:

sorry the truth hurts son.:itsok: no surprise coming from you the fact you are still in denial mode the superbowl was fixed so your steelers could win against the seahawks.:lmao:

View attachment 166039

Weatherman2020 I would sleep with my eyes open... You life is obviously in danger for revealing this dark secret... Only you and National Security Advisor Sandy "Socks" Berger have the keys to the national crypt... Please be careful...

SandyBerger1.jpg

Forum List

Back