The atonement of America's free press....thank you Trump!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
If ever a need for a free and deliberate press, now is the time. And to their credit, they're coming forth with the call of informing the American stupid. All was lost, during last years campaign when ratings toppled the confidence of viewers who tired easily of all the MSM's focus on Trump. Today, however.....the atonement has begun.

Trump has single handily brought legitimacy back to both print and media outlets...and he did the only way Trump knows....by OPENING HIS TINY LITTLE BIG MOUTH!!
images

The media needed a shakeup and it certainly needs diversity of opinion. It's worse in Canada, we have one National News network, state owned CBC. It was not until over the last couple of years in which Trump and others questioned the media that I started to look at this journalism with a more critical eye. Like him or love him, Trump is calling them out. Sometimes he goes overboard, and he surely knows this, but ultimately it forces them to be more fair and balanced, when they aren't, they are called out. That sounds fair to me.

How effective has Trump been in calling out CNN in particular? MSNBC's ratings are now better than theirs if I am reading correctly. In fairness, I have seen more balanced and critical clips from MSNBC over the last month or so, which is important. Journalism over unabashed bias.

Actually, if I recall correctly, it was Ted Cruz who first called out the media bias during the first GOP Primary debate. He really showed his legal background and ability to form an argument. He REALLY hit it out of the park with his speech, one for the ages really.

Hah, just found the clip, listen to the crowd:

Ted Cruz Rants About Media Bias During CNBC Debate

Last edited:

Forum List

Back