The Astroturf is Coming! The Astroturf is Coming!

2015383-600x356.jpg

Pretty disgusting stuff.
I'm sure the board liberals are silently cheering them on.
Of course they are. The end justifies the means...and Deplorables must be annihilated.
Yep, that's the goal. They're incredibly fired up, I don't think this will be going away any time soon.

Progressivism is a Religion. All Blasphemers must either confess and convert...or die.

They've have a great deal in common with ISIS.

Pretty disgusting stuff.
Of course they are. The end justifies the means...and Deplorables must be annihilated.
Yep, that's the goal. They're incredibly fired up, I don't think this will be going away any time soon.

Progressivism is a Religion. All Blasphemers must either confess and convert...or die.

I'd think a smart Republican politician would devise a tactic for dealing with this. They can't run and hide, that's what the protestors want.

I'll get it out there. It's easy. Don't be inside the hall. Let them load in. Surround the outside of the hall so they can't get out.

NOW let them shriek and shout. Don't break ranks on the outside. Hem them in.

And then play Christian music over the loud speakers at full volume!

That's not surprising coming from a Birther who also thinks the Earth is 6000 years old.

Pretty disgusting stuff.

I'd think a smart Republican politician would devise a tactic for dealing with this. They can't run and hide, that's what the protestors want.

You do exactly what Trump has done by calling the astroturfers on their tactics...and the GOP and non-Dems should be more organized to get access to the Townhalls. A big part of the Indivisible agenda is to exclude non-Progs from participating. Don't let them get away with it.

Last edited:
I'll get it out there. It's easy. Don't be inside the hall. Let them load in. Surround the outside of the hall so they can't get out.

That's not surprising coming from a Birther who also thinks the Earth is 6000 years old.

Bzzzzzzzzzttttt. Wrong on both points. You Lose - Twice!

This is ridiculous that our side doesn't have a fucking clue how to handle this. Oh shit. What the hell is wrong with those on the right.

Here's the deal. You know the left is going in to disrupt and destry the town hall.

Be quiet. Stay outside. Surround the town hall. Be still. Wear every Make America Great Again bit of clothing you can find.

It will freak them out if you are outside being quiet. That's what you want.
Yes stand around outside in silence like the brainless zombies you are :rofl:

I'm actually recommending a 20 foot space. Because these morons are colluding to get press I think I could counter act it.

I used to do this shit for a living.

OK I am the promo queen. Pressure from the inside and move forward towards them. Take your back points from the far walls but move in from the sides.

Walk slowly. Murmur. Just quietly.They will start to freak and break ranks.

Make certain you have a wall outside. Make certain you have two walls. Make certain they know you mean business.

Pretty disgusting stuff.

You do exactly what Trump has done by calling the astroturfers on their tactics...and the GOP and non-Dems should be more organized to get access to the Townhalls. A bit part of the Indivisible agenda is to exclude non-Progs from participating. Don't let them get away with it.

Just so you know, I'm so glad you are out there.

And on behalf of Christians who do take the Bible literally, I'll note the irony of you pooh-poohing a timeframe of 6,000 years when you think that less than a 100 years of climate history is indicative of a meaningful trend.

I, on the other hand, have pointed out that climate needs to be evaluated over millions of years.

You do exactly what Trump has done by calling the astroturfers on their tactics...and the GOP and non-Dems should be more organized to get access to the Townhalls. A bit part of the Indivisible agenda is to exclude non-Progs from participating. Don't let them get away with it.

Just so you know, I'm so glad you are out there.

Thank you. And the feeling is mutual. :)

You mean with massive numbers of trump supporters, like in all those pro Trump rallies that were supposed to happen today? Country wide, there were only hundreds that showed up. What happened?

Forum List

Back