The Army Has A Solution ForTheNFL

There is an easy way to get the Negro Football League to stop kneeling.

Have Trump walk out on the field. Take the microphone and loudly say "On your KNEES". Then the Anthem starts to play.

See how many get on their knees then.

Oh yes the white man needs to control those black.

The Army has come up with a solution to stop the NFL from kneeling if they're so "patriotic."

Whoever made that shirt doesn't understand the military oath of enlistment which swears to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

If you support and defend the Constitution, you also support and defend the right to free speech, which is what the kneeling NFL players is about.

The OP is an idiot.

The Army has come up with a solution to stop the NFL from kneeling if they're so "patriotic."

Once again for those who love to debase blacks, they are kneeling for social injustice. Can you guys read or do you just agree with trump no matter what he says. Pence should not waste taxpayers money going to any game today.

They are kneeling because the NFL tithes to George Soros, and Soros wants to divide and conquer. Do your homework......

There was no social injustice when Obama was president? All this happened under President Trump? All the statues were put up when President Trump was elected? Everything that certain people pretend to be so offended about were here for the 8 yrs that Obama was President, real funny isn't it, no one cared then, bunch of lying hypocrites.

Once again for those who love to debase blacks, they are kneeling for social injustice. Can you guys read or do you just agree with trump no matter what he says. Pence should not waste taxpayers money going to any game today.

You have to wait a few minutes to tell me off, its a slow board today.
sorry, don't mean to tell just you off, just wondering why none of this was a big deal until now when it's been going on long before Trump was elected? Were people scared to speak up when we had a black president, because of course we were then called a racist.

No because they have every right not to stand for the NA and Obama knew it.

Whoever made that shirt doesn't understand the military oath of enlistment which swears to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

If you support and defend the Constitution, you also support and defend the right to free speech, which is what the kneeling NFL players is about.

The OP is an idiot.

The kneeling is not a right of "free speech." It's a disrespectful and ignorant hog stupid display of misguidance.

Nowhere were blacks mentioned, race baiter.
It is what the entire thing is about, and you know it.

I thought it was about thug's right to free speech. I ain't heard none of them runnin' they big mouth.

They are kneeling because the NFL tithes to George Soros, and Soros wants to divide and conquer. Do your homework......

There was no social injustice when Obama was president? All this happened under President Trump? All the statues were put up when President Trump was elected? Everything that certain people pretend to be so offended about were here for the 8 yrs that Obama was President, real funny isn't it, no one cared then, bunch of lying hypocrites.

sorry, don't mean to tell just you off, just wondering why none of this was a big deal until now when it's been going on long before Trump was elected? Were people scared to speak up when we had a black president, because of course we were then called a racist.

And the owners have every right to insist they behave appropriately at work. And the fans have every right to boycott this fake umbrage, bought and paid for by some white man in Brussels.
You dumb asses. They aren't kneeling to express their views. If that were the case this would have been going on for years. They are squatting because Soros said that now is the time to squat.
The next knee to hit the ground should be to forfeit their paychecks because of income inequality. Let's see how devoted they really are to social justice.

And didn't Kapernickel say if someone would just let him back on the field he would stand for the anthem? No courage to stand behind your convictions? Tough shit. You played your hand. We played ours.

I thought it was about thug's right to free speech. I ain't heard none of them runnin' they big mouth.
Pffffffffft, you've never thought.

Pffffffffft, you've never thought.

What was it all about then?

And the owners have every right to insist they behave appropriately at work. And the fans have every right to boycott this fake umbrage, bought and paid for by some white man in Brussels.
You dumb asses. They aren't kneeling to express their views. If that were the case this would have been going on for years. They are squatting because Soros said that now is the time to squat.
The next knee to hit the ground should be to forfeit their paychecks because of income inequality. Let's see how devoted they really are to social justice.

And didn't Kapernickel say if someone would just let him back on the field he would stand for the anthem? No courage to stand behind your convictions? Tough shit. You played your hand. We played ours.

You mean the white owners?? Do you understand the kneelers have every right not to stand? That is what most wars were fought for , freedom, not for racial injustice.

For T to call the kneeler SOBs's is beyond reprehensive , esp from a serial draft dodger who called McCain a loser and had zero respect for the US before his presidency and it shows. His bigotness is on display.

In the military there is no room for racism.

Yes, Pen. They have a right to their own opinion. Kneel on Instagram. Start a Bitch page on Facebook, tweet your little opinionated hearts out, but not at work. There are rules at work.
My employees don't kneel when I tell the to start the ovens because it is not the place. At work, they cook. They don't get paid to express themselves. Neither do football players. Especially when they do damage to the team, the owner and the other players.

Do you understand the people who oppose the kneelers have every right to boycott them?

Yes, Pen. They have a right to their own opinion. Kneel on Instagram. Start a Bitch page on Facebook, tweet your little opinionated hearts out, but not at work. There are rules at work.
My employees don't kneel when I tell the to start the ovens because it is not the place. At work, they cook. They don't get paid to express themselves. Neither do football players. Especially when they do damage to the team, the owner and the other players.

The owners made no rules. They can do what they want during the NA. If they want to sit or stay in the locker room they can, which they use to before 09. No one needs to stand for the NA. No one, and no one can force one to. If you had the NA at work , you can't force people to stand for it and face the flag.

All workers have a right to express themselves , you may fire then for it and they may sue you. No one has to stand for the NA and JW wont. Many will not. I so wish all the blacks would walk out the next time a white cop shoots a black unarmed man. That would mean no more football.

Kneeling during the national anthem is social injustice and it has nothing to do with blacks or their phony reason. White players are kneeling too. And there's not any war veterans would not like to kick one of those bastards square in the throat.
Why do you think the reasons for kneeling are "phony"?

Quest. Do you play the NA at work, or do you hold prayer before work. I never worked in a place that did either. Try it and see what happens.

Then rules need to be made. Just like the drug rules and the spousal abuse rules.
Express yourself on your own time, not mine. That is not what I hired employees to do. Nor did the NFL. I can fire and so can the owners.
I can take a finger to the remote. And have. As long as the owners don't mind losing money, I don't mind them losing it either. Their business, their rules. My business, my rules..

Kneeling during the national anthem is social injustice and it has nothing to do with blacks or their phony reason. White players are kneeling too. And there's not any war veterans would not like to kick one of those bastards square in the throat.

Because they were just fine with the way things were until George Soros reared his ugly NFL head. This is nothing more than his BLM 2nd. chapter. I hope I'm wrong. I hope Soros hasn't infiltrated our NFL, but this smells like Soros. Maybe not. Maybe there's no connection between the two and this really IS genuine..

Kaper is willing to salute that flag, say the Lord's prayer, and sing the anthem at the mic if someone will just let him back on the field. Soooo..

Because I have not heard any logical, reasonable excuse for their disrespectful tantrums.

Because I have not heard any logical, reasonable excuse for their disrespectful tantrums.

Because you listen to right wing news sources all the time. Two cops got off for killing two unarmed black men.

Forum List

Back