The are 2 Indians in Congress

Did she apply for recognition as an American Indian ? No .
No she just claimed it for a job......nice

Harvard said that has nothing to do with hiring her .

Do you have her application?

Of course an ultra liberal pro-Warren Harvard would say that. But it didn't bother them at all to include her as a person of minority race on their faculty. And it no doubt certainly enhanced her prestige at Harvard and other professional registers in which she claimed to be Native American. On the face of it, even if she DOES have a Native American ancester back there somewhere which is very doubtful at this point, it takes a certain amount of dishonest chutzpah to claim to be Native American based on stories of one vague Native America relative nobody knows who it was.

I thought President Trump was brilliantly funny with pretty gentle humor when he dubbed her Pocahantas. I would now dub her Pocahonky.

Last edited:

Of course an ultra liberal pro-Warren Harvard would say that. But it didn't bother them at all to include her as a person of minority race on their faculty. And it no doubt certainly enhanced her prestige at Harvard and other professional registers in which she claimed to be Native American. On the face of it, even if she DOES have a Native American ancester back there somewhere which is very doubtful at this point, it takes a certain amount of dishonest chutzpah to claim to be Native American based on stories of one vague Native America relative nobody knows who it was.

I thought President Trump was brilliantly funny with pretty gentle humor when he dubbed her Pocahantas. I would now dub her Pocahonky.

That would seem to speak volumes about your own character, wouldn't it.

Must be great fun mocking people for their ethnicity. And encouraging others to do the same. I don't get it myself.

Must be great fun mocking people for their ethnicity. And encouraging others to do the same. I don't get it myself.

I'm sure you see it that way dear. If you consider that mocking, I could come up with a lot of your posts to use as an argument for what mocking actually is. But never mind. Do have a pleasant afternoon.

I'm sure you see it that way dear. If you consider that mocking, I could come up with a lot of your posts to use as an argument for what mocking actually is. But never mind. Do have a pleasant afternoon.

If you can find any mocking somebody's ethnicity, by all means bring it on. I stand behind everything I post and I remember them too.

That's what I told Cecile a couple of days ago when she made an allegation. She's still hiding as we speak, unable to fess up that no such thing exists.

I personally find mocking someone's ethnicity (or religion or race or congenital disorder or appearance) disgusting, so I find it illustrative that it amuses you. But then that makes me wish I had been a psychologist again.

arent all Latinos Native American Indians?!

Where did you get that idea? Pope Francis is a Latino, but his parents were immigrants from Italy to Latin America. Carlos Slim, the Mexican billionaire who owns much of the NY Times is Lebanese.

And leave us not forget --- Jeb Bush is Mexican.
No but his son is. He is actually has a real claim

Once again you don't know what I'm talking about.

Jeb listed himself as "Hispanic" somewhere on the basis of infusion from his Mexican wife. True story.
Well do give us a link.....and I didnt vote for Jeb Bush....so I'm not sure what your point is.

Jeb Bush? WTH? Why do they even mention him? Must be to deflect from their insanity.

If you can find any mocking somebody's ethnicity, by all means bring it on. I stand behind everything I post and I remember them too.

That's what I told Cecile a couple of days ago when she made an allegation. She's still hiding as we speak, unable to fess up that no such thing exists.

I personally find mocking someone's ethnicity (or religion or race or congenital disorder or appearance) disgusting, so I find it illustrative that it amuses you. But then that makes me wish I had been a psychologist again.

And I find accusing somebody of mocking somebody's ethnicity when that is clearly not the case to be disgusting. So sue me.

Where did you get that idea? Pope Francis is a Latino, but his parents were immigrants from Italy to Latin America. Carlos Slim, the Mexican billionaire who owns much of the NY Times is Lebanese.

And leave us not forget --- Jeb Bush is Mexican.
No but his son is. He is actually has a real claim

Once again you don't know what I'm talking about.

Jeb listed himself as "Hispanic" somewhere on the basis of infusion from his Mexican wife. True story.
Well do give us a link.....and I didnt vote for Jeb Bush....so I'm not sure what your point is.

Jeb Bush? WTH? Why do they even mention him? Must be to deflect from their insanity.

You actually need help navigating the quote nest?

Sorry, that's below my pay grade.

And I find accusing somebody of mocking somebody's ethnicity when that is clearly not the case to be disgusting. So sue me.

I guess what I find fascinating is this process of sefl-delusional rationalization. On your part, not Rump's. Rump is easy to understand, we all had to put up with that kind of ignorance at the age of seven from which he's never progressed. But watching somebody stand on the sidelines cheering for a klown deliberately tossing ethnic slurs, or gender slurs, or "shitholes" or physical appearance ("would anybody vote for that face") or a congenital nerve disability, it's intriguing to contemplate the mental acrobatics y'all must be doing to get there. Does it take special vitamins or something? :eusa_think:

It's just odd that anyone could find a way to offer positive reinforcement for obvious sociopathy.

It's especially ironic just to riff on my own thought above that "would anyone vote for that face" came out of the mouth of a face artificially painted orange. Just saying, it's not a lot of work to see that but it IS a lot of work to pretend you don't.

I guess what I find fascinating is this process of sefl-delusional rationalization. On your part, not Rump's. Rump is easy to understand, we all had to put up with that kind of ignorance at the age of seven from which he's never progressed. But watching somebody stand on the sidelines cheering for a klown deliberately tossing ethnic slurs, or gender slurs, or "shitholes" or physical appearance ("would anybody vote for that face") or a congenital nerve disability, it's intriguing to contemplate the mental acrobatics y'all must be doing to get there. Does it take special vitamins or something? :eusa_think:

It's just odd that anyone could find a way to offer positive reinforcement for obvious sociopathy.

It's especially ironic just to riff on my own thought above that "would anyone vote for that face" came out of the mouth of a face artificially painted orange. Just saying, it's not a lot of work to see that but it IS a lot of work to pretend you don't.

Have a great afternoon Pogo. I am not going to waste my time dealing with the blatant hypocrisy in your post intended to derail the discussion which is your trademark. I would think somebody claiming to be a psychologist would know better.

Have a great afternoon Pogo. I am not going to waste my time dealing with the blatant hypocrisy in your post intended to derail the discussion which is your trademark. I would think somebody claiming to be a psychologist would know better.

I don't "claim to be a psychologist" at all. I just got done saying I wish I was one, for these fascinating displays.

Reading comprehension is a lost art.

He's talking about 7 year old behavior and implicitly states that he's better than that but then calls the President Rump.......now isn't that ironic

He's talking about 7 year old behavior and implicitly states that he's better than that but then calls the President Rump.......now isn't that ironic

The Beavis and Butthead Generation of the 1990's are now full grown "adults", and this is what you get.

Forum List

Back