The Antifa will riot upon your body

Something that fires a round quite common in ww2.

:dunno:

Rifle or handgun? Because a 1911 muzzle velocity is only 825 fps
30-06 Springfield

TFSP 112 3374 3650

Smaller bullet, more powdah!

A bit cumbersome for concealed carry, don't you think?
If by concealed you mean camouflaged in a tree,ok.

I don't need to carry every day, only when it's warranted.

I carry .40 cal at work, and 9mm off duty. My threats are typically much closer and don't require extreme ballistics.

Well, sometimes there's different situations.

Antifaschistische Aktion
The first German movement to call itself Antifaschistische Aktion was proclaimed by the German Communist Party (KPD) in their newspaper Rote Fahne in 1932 and held its first rally in Berlin on 10 July 1932, then capital of the Weimar Republic. During the early 1930s amidst rising tensions between Nazis and the communists, Berlin in particular has been the site of regular and often very violent clashes between the two groups. In May 1932, the communist paramilitary organisation Rotfrontkämpferbund had been banned and, following a skirmish between Nazi and communist members in the parliament, the Antifaschistische Aktion was founded to ensure that the communists had still a militant wing to rival the paramilitary organisations of the Nazis. After the forced dissolution in the wake of the Machtergreifung in 1933, the movement was revived during the 1980s.
1493418075855.jpg

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/#sthash.ulFkGL9a.FWalc5AF.dpbs

I gotta 9mm too, with a 3x7 on it.
It's ok to about 100 yds.
Close stuff? 9mm work, too. Sawed-off shotgun as well.

Something that fires a round quite common in ww2.

:dunno:

30-06 Springfield

TFSP 112 3374 3650

I carry .40 cal at work, and 9mm off duty. My threats are typically much closer and don't require extreme ballistics.

Glock fan? I've worn a G19 Gen4 every day since we got CC in 2011. Thank you Scott Walker.

30-06 Springfield

TFSP 112 3374 3650

Glock fan? I've worn a G19 Gen4 every day since we got CC in 2011. Thank you Scott Walker.

What else besides a Glock has that 2-stage trigger? I may get a revolver and keep hammer on empty cylinder. I like that about the Glock. Pfft.

I'm thinking cowboy gun right about now. Hammer on empty chamber. Safety.

Ah.... that nearly extinct animal known as the trump supporter. 34% and dropping quickly.
Won't be surprised if it recedes down to 30% in the next Gallup poll after yesterday's disaster.

So where did you have gotten that information from? On the back of a box of Cocoa Puff cereal? It is surprising that those that are running for the upcoming election, is wanting Pres. Trump to endorse them. Do they know something that you do not know? I guess that they all knows that the grass is more greener on the Republican's side.

West Virginia's Democratic governor announces switch to Republican party

giphy.webp

Ah.... that nearly extinct animal known as the trump supporter. 34% and dropping quickly.
Won't be surprised if it recedes down to 30% in the next Gallup poll after yesterday's disaster.

So where did you have gotten that information from? On the back of a box of Cocoa Puff cereal? It is surprising that those that are running for the upcoming election, is wanting Pres. Trump to endorse them. Do they know something that you do not know? I guess that they all knows that the grass is more greener on the Republican's side.

giphy.webp

I got my information from the gold standard of polling outfits, Gallup. You should try to keep up with the news occasionally so you don't sound so goddamn dumb.

A Vermont man says he was stabbed outside his home by a group of five masked men armed with box cutters on Tuesday, after being labeled a “Nazi sympathizer” for denouncing attempts to ruin the life of a Unite the Right rally attendee — even though he himself strongly disavows white supremacy. Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob Outside His Home For Not Condemning 'Nazis' Hard Enough - Big League Politics
Well if BIG LEAGUE POLITICS says so it must be true. Lol

giphy.webp

I got my information from the gold standard of polling outfits, Gallup. You should try to keep up with the news occasionally so you don't sound so goddamn dumb.

912vhhA.jpg

30-06 Springfield

TFSP 112 3374 3650

What else besides a Glock has that 2-stage trigger? I may get a revolver and keep hammer on empty cylinder. I like that about the Glock. Pfft.

I'm thinking cowboy gun right about now. Hammer on empty chamber. Safety.

I know. I was against Glocks before I was for them. I carried a Ruger P89 before I bought the G19. The hammer and external safety was reassuring until I realized the damned de-cocker could get snagged on my shirt and then no "bang".

Glocks are stupid simple, reliable, and have a 15+1 round capacity (mine does). Not to knock law-enforcement 'cause I love 'em, but Glocks are "idiot-proof" unless you happen to snag your clothing in the trigger guard when holstering. They don't call it "Glock leg" for nothing.

Revolvers are sweet and accurate, but slow to reload. Only one I have is a Uberti Cattleman in .44 mag, with a 7" barrel.

giphy.webp

912vhhA.jpg

Once again you use the absurd logic because polling was off for one event ithey will always be wrong for the rest of eternity.
Your pussygrabber is on the ropes and you know it unless you've been living in a cave the past month.

Forum List

Back