The Anthony Bourdain murder

JohnPrewett

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2016
Thailand

ivYEsol.png

he hanged himself with his bathrobe tie from a door knob i do believe

from a door knob? -----not an easy death ----sheeeesh. Any detail? did he manage to
crack his cervical vertebrae or did he just
STRANGLE himself <<< (that's the slow miserable way to go) How do we know it's not
murder? It is very hard for a human to GARROTE himself

from a door knob? -----not an easy death ----sheeeesh. Any detail? did he manage to
STRANGLE himself <<< (that's the slow miserable way to go) How do we know it's not
Not really I have seen it more than once in prison.

When a person is determined to commit suicide they will do so. Prison cells are designed to prevent hangings. The ceilings are low and smooth with nothing to tie a rope off with. SO what do suicidal inmates do? They rig up a noose and attach it to the bunk or to the toilet and then they just lean forward until they pass out and choke to death.

True Bourdain was not an inmate but there is really nothing that unusual about his method of suicide,

When a person is determined to commit suicide they will do so. Prison cells are designed to prevent hangings. The ceilings are low and smooth with nothing to tie a rope off with. SO what do suicidal inmates do? They rig up a noose and attach it to the bunk or to the toilet and then they just lean forward until they pass out and choke to death.

True Bourdain was not an inmate but there is really nothing that unusual about his method of suicide,

I did not suggest that it is impossible-----DEATH BY ASPHYXIATION is sheer hell------but doable in a pinch. . Bourdain was NOT IN PRISON (as you noted) To me it seems a very odd choice for a person not in jail. Call me Angela Lansbury------I AM SUSPICIOUS.
He was a guy who knew people-----were I him----I would have opted for drugs or a leap from a
high place

I did not suggest that it is impossible-----DEATH BY ASPHYXIATION is sheer hell------but doable in a pinch. . Bourdain was NOT IN PRISON (as you noted) To me it seems a very odd choice for a person not in jail. Call me Angela Lansbury------I AM SUSPICIOUS.
He was a guy who knew people-----were I him----I would have opted for drugs or a leap from a
high place
Ok but suspicion is not evidence. Yes there are easier ways to do it and since suicide is not a rational act irrational acts of suicide are not uncommon in or out of prison.

There is no evidence despite what the OP claims.

He was going to have a secret meeting with JFK and Hitler to out the Russian spy who is Hillary's lesbian lover who killed George Carlin. News at 11 on WurldNuttWeakly

That's a pretty wacky statement there. Sure, Hillary is a dumb snatch, but why would she wack a lousy wannabe food snob that in reality would lick her asshole for showing the world what it already knows? This is a stupid fucking post even for this place.

I’d have a bit more respect if he’d gone out like a real man. It’s hard to beat the old sidewalk splat for real impact, no pun intended.

That's a pretty wacky statement there. Sure, Hillary is a dumb snatch, but why would she wack a lousy wannabe food snob that in reality would lick her asshole for showing the world what it already knows? This is a stupid fucking post even for this place.

Why would she run a child cannibalism ring out of the basement of a DC pizza parlor?

And yet that one had and still has, quite the following. All pristinely free of evidence. Just like the OP

Forum List

Back