Wow, a Dem Has a Brain Cell Functioning

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) rebuked Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke on Friday after the former Texas congressman advocated for the federal government to confiscate firearms from American citizens.

"I am not," Coons replied to CNN host Poppy Harlow when asked if he supports a federally mandated gun confiscation program. "And, I frankly think that that clip will be played for years at Second Amendment rallies with organizations that try to scare people by saying that Democrats are coming for your guns."

WATCH: Democratic Lawmaker Warns That O’Rourke’s AR-15 Vow Will Rally Republicans For Years

Yep. Every Dem candidate has proposed crazy agendas, and Trumps going to nail them for all of it in ads, speeches, and best of all the upcoming debates.

You can guarantee the Trump campaign will be playing that in an ad come next October.

It's funny how many Democrats are pissed that Beto said that during the debate. It's what they want, but they don't want the public to know it.

Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) rebuked Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke on Friday after the former Texas congressman advocated for the federal government to confiscate firearms from American citizens.

"I am not," Coons replied to CNN host Poppy Harlow when asked if he supports a federally mandated gun confiscation program. "And, I frankly think that that clip will be played for years at Second Amendment rallies with organizations that try to scare people by saying that Democrats are coming for your guns."

WATCH: Democratic Lawmaker Warns That O’Rourke’s AR-15 Vow Will Rally Republicans For Years

Yep. Every Dem candidate has proposed crazy agendas, and Trumps going to nail them for all of it in ads, speeches, and best of all the upcoming debates.
All Dems will vote for that, this one just has more brains than Beto, the Irish Mexican

upload_2019-9-15_19-28-7.jpeg

Not a brain cell. He's just mad Beto blurted out the truth, knowing it will help sink the Democrats in next year's elections.

gun ban
open borders
registering criminals to vote
FBIgate
Kavanaugh hearing
impeachment
they are tone deaf fanatics

Forum List

Back