The American patriots highest goal!

Before we go any further….reveal yourself so we can identify your motive…..How can we categorize you?
Wetback?
Faggot?
Rug muncher?
Chick with dick?
Feminazi?
Lowlife degenerate?
Welfare sucking leech?
Criminal?
Drug addict?

Be honest.
Lmfao...

The future of democracy in this countries is putting the people Trump pulled out from under the rocks, where society put them to keep them away from our children but keep in mind though that They will kill to stay above society lowest level because they know they will never have a voice in this country again.
Nobody cares what these low lives think, that's the reason Society rejected them in the first place. This has to be done to save this country from this ugly, cruel ,hateful group that speaks Trumps language. They have to be put back under the rocks where Trump found them and we can and will do just that but The patriots in this country have to become more militant to achieve this highest goal.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Way ahead of you.

You're nuts. I'm not a Trump supporter or even a Republican and it's still obvious. You blame all of the criticisms against you on your ideology, but I have no issues with left thinking.
Who said I have no issue with the left thinking. I surely never did , so you proved your point with stupidity. Great move ace. Like I said go away . Trust me if you continue to say nothing y,ou will be gone anyway.

Before we go any further….reveal yourself so we can identify your motive…..How can we categorize you?
Wetback?
Faggot?
Rug muncher?
Chick with dick?
Feminazi?
Lowlife degenerate?
Welfare sucking leech?
Criminal?
Drug addict?

Be honest.
Nothing for you to wory about , you are gone. It has been a very short relationship but in that short period of time I found out that what you have to say is wortless and simply a waste of bandwidth , I don't allow that so , it has been a slice.

Yup they have never been that stupid and so easily led by a chronic liar. When you try to bring down our government for the sake of a piece of shit leader , you will get what you deserve,
The chronic liars are the media. You are just an idiot, a run of the mill idiot.

~~~~~~
I could set off on a tirade of rage, for your hateful attack. Rather than do that I'll let others disprove your illogical ideology.
**********​
**********​
**********​
Blind hate driven nonsense, "

So, is the United States a democracy or republic?

For all practical purposes, it’s both. In everyday speech and writing, you can safely refer to the US as a democracy or a republic. If you want or need to be more precise in referring to the system of the US, you can accurately call it a representative democracy. And should you need to be exacting? The US can be called a federal presidential constitutional republic or a constitutional federal representative democracy.

What you should take away in the confusion (or debate) over democracy vs. republic is that, in both forms of government, power ultimately lies with the people who are able to vote. If you are eligible to vote—vote. It’s what, well, makes true democracies and republics.

" In simple terms because that is the most you people could possibly understand, is that when the founding fathers wrote our constitution in their writing they where apposed to Pure or direct Democracy because of it being inpractical because to white law the people aren't represented and have to come together to vote on it as a whole. but democracy means what it sound like it mean , even at that time. Here is Madison federalist paper "“Federalist No. 14”: “In a democracy, the people meet and exercise the government in person; in a republic, they assemble and administer it by their representatives and agents. A democracy, consequently, will be confined to a small spot. A republic may be extended over a large region.” Both a democracy and a republic were popular forms of government: Each drew its legitimacy from the people and depended on rule by the people. The crucial difference was that a republic relied on representation, while in a “pure” democracy, the people represented themselves." Love beating down on you ignorant hate driven fakes.

Forum List

Back